Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Wildlife (Public) topic #145829
View in linear mode

Subject: "everglades" Previous topic | Next topic
nikonuser100 Registered since 19th Feb 2009Mon 24-Sep-12 11:38 PM
8 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"everglades"

US

Hello Nikonians. I will be in the everglades in February and will be trying to take some good bird photos. i wonder if I should expect to need a flash and a flash extender , or they are not necessary. The less equipment carried the better. But maybe i should take them along.? Thanks for throwing some light on the subject. Michael

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Gamecocks Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd Jul 2010Mon 24-Sep-12 11:44 PM
982 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: everglades"
In response to Reply # 0

Joanna, US

I have found that it is usually better to have something and not need it than to need it and not have it.

Nobody should seek his own good, but the good of others. <><

slopoki1 Silver Member Laureate Ribbon awarded for winning in the Best of Nikonians 2013 images Photo Contest Nikonian since 13th Jun 2012Fri 28-Sep-12 01:39 AM
1342 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: everglades"
In response to Reply # 0

Homestead, US

Michael, Although I never use one when I'm out there I still pack one in my bag. I agree with gamecocks, better safe then sorry.
Feb can be very good at the everglades. Shoot me an email in Jan and I'll update you as to where to go.
Rick
http://slopoki1.smugmug.com/Nature

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit
http://www.slopoki1.com/Nature

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR VISION - BY SPECIALTY Wildlife (Public) topic #145829 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.