Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #62205
View in linear mode

Subject: "Budget Flashlights; A question or two... !" Previous topic | Next topic
HermannDerKerusker Registered since 21st Aug 2013Tue 24-Sep-13 06:59 PM
3 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Budget Flashlights; A question or two... !"

Wesermarsch, DE

I am on a tight budget and was wondering; Just how well do, for instance, the Meike MK-300 actually stack up against its market original, the Nikon SB-400?
I am struggling to decide what to go for, as everything in reviews says the SB-600 is perfect for my D70, the SB-400 is a good, if under performing alternative, but a lot of indications are, that the Meike is not too bad considering its price and where it is made!
Anyone care to help with the difficult decision that I have to make?

If it helps, I mainly shoot Zoological(outdoor and captive), but do like close to mid range architecture and some portrait(when possible, candid!).

I hope you can advise/help!

Andreas

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #62205 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.