nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

r1c1 shuts down with tenergy rechargeables

mathjak107

bayside queens, US
474 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
mathjak107 Registered since 31st Dec 2006
Sat 01-Jun-13 07:11 PM | edited Sat 01-Jun-13 07:56 PM by mathjak107

tried the rechargeable tenergy today for the first time. it was over 90 degrees today so that may have influenced things but the tenergy were shutting the sbr-200's down
after only 2 shots.

after things reset i put the regular cr123a back in each one and i could fire away.

i guess the tenergy charger causes them to have a higher voltage and the flashes don't like it.

perhaps if it was a cooler day it would not have been an issue but i am not going to use the rechargeables.

http://mm-photography.smugmug.com/browse

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: r1c1 shuts down with tenergy rechargeables mathjak107
02nd Jun 2013
Reply message RE: r1c1 shuts down with tenergy rechargeables MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas
02nd Jun 2013
03rd Jun 2013
Reply message RE: r1c1 shuts down with tenergy rechargeables mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014
03rd Jun 2013
03rd Jun 2013

G