Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #60732
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon D600 with PW setup...current firmare works?" Previous topic | Next topic
jesse101 Registered since 28th Dec 2011Sun 03-Feb-13 08:08 AM
562 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon D600 with PW setup...current firmare works?"

Great Falls, US

went to a shoot, had to use CLS considering PW has yet to come up with an update. Well after the shoot i stood around and decided to setup my PW setup and see if it works. Well..it seems to have worked with zero issues so far.

Has anybody else tried their D600 with PW setup as of yet? I have the most current firmware update..maybe the D800 and D7000 is that similar to where no update is needed? or am i missing something to where i have yet to notice it yet and could possibly see it down the road?

My Gallery:

http://jessemartinez.zenfolio.com

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #60732 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.