nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #60582
View in linear mode

Subject: "D600 & lights Einsteins vs Elinchrom Quadra" Previous topic | Next topic
ZenNonna1 Registered since 14th Jun 2011Sat 19-Jan-13 01:48 AM
22 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"D600 & lights Einsteins vs Elinchrom Quadra"

US

I want to get some lights I have the cheap three continous Prostudio continous ones. I am considering either starting with one Einstein E640 battery softbox & grid the adding two more over the next 12-16 months. My other choice is to buy Quadra Rx with battery. Then add the 2nd one. (A head). What do you think

Currently I am mostly doing portraits - couples & individuals. I am senior citizen I am very passionate about photography.

I am going to WPPI in March so I was hoping for show specials. I have 24-70 2.8; 85 1.8; 60 2.8; 50 1.4.

Alo have D7000 with Tokina 11-16.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

PerroneFord Silver Member Nikonian since 07th Apr 2011Sun 20-Jan-13 07:20 AM
2642 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: D600 & lights Einsteins vs Elinchrom Quadra"
In response to Reply # 0

Tallahassee, US

I went with the Einsteins. I do not regret that choice. They do everything I need them to do, at a fair price, and with excellent results.

------
Webpage: http://www.ptfphoto.com

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #60582 Previous topic | Next topic