Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #60107
View in linear mode

Subject: "Adjustable bracket" Previous topic | Next topic
Kropotkin Registered since 02nd Dec 2012Sat 08-Dec-12 02:30 PM
71 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Adjustable bracket"

Bicester, UK

Hi

I've just bought an SK-7 bracket to put the camera off flash slightly. That works well.

But I think I need one that can switch (easily) between horizontal and vertical positions. Can anyone recommend one?

Thanks

--Justin Wyllie

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

avm247 Moderator Awarded for high skills in documentary architecture and aviation photography Donor Ribbon. Awarded for his support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Charter MemberSat 08-Dec-12 03:50 PM
18608 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Adjustable bracket"
In response to Reply # 0

Rancho Cordova, US

Justin, welcome to Nikonians! and Happy Holidays!

What camera/flash are you using? I check your profile but you haven't filled it in yet (filling in the profile helps members answer some questions. )

What is your budget?

How small and compact do you need or does it matter?

I use the Custom Bracket CB Junior. Pics are with an F100/MB15 and SB28. I just picked up an SB910 to go with my D700/MBD10. Its a bit large but it works for me.

I am looking at the Demb flash bracket.

Other popular but expensive option is the RRS flash brackets.

Anthony

The Moderator Page and My Gallery
The important things in life are simple; the simple things are hard.

Kropotkin Registered since 02nd Dec 2012Sat 08-Dec-12 04:06 PM
71 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Adjustable bracket"
In response to Reply # 1
Sat 08-Dec-12 04:11 PM by Kropotkin

Bicester, UK

Thanks Anthony

The CB Junior looks good and is cheaper than the RRS ones. (And also available from Amazon in the UK).

It may just be me but it looks a bit more robust than the Demb one.

Thanks again

--Justin

MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas Nikonian since 24th Dec 2007Sat 08-Dec-12 06:19 PM
26766 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Adjustable bracket"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Hi Justin,

Welcome to Nikonians!
You might want to check out the Stroboframe Press-T and Pro-T flash brackets as well.
They are a little less bulky than the CB Junior.
Good Luck and Enjoy your Nikons!

Best Regards,
Marty

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #60107 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.