nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #59968
View in linear mode

Subject: "Question for HBB" Previous topic | Next topic
RockyIII Gold Member Nikonian since 27th May 2006Wed 28-Nov-12 03:51 AM
3079 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Question for HBB"

Raleigh, US

Hey Hal, have you posted any of your usual amazing photos of the Phoenix Police Department recently?

Rocky

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

HBB Moderator Hal is an expert in several areas, including CLS Awarded for his excellent article contributions to the Resources. Charter MemberWed 28-Nov-12 05:12 AM
8519 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Question for HBB"
In response to Reply # 0
Wed 28-Nov-12 05:13 AM by HBB

Phoenix, US

Rocky:

Thanks for asking!

I posted a few earlier this year from my series of fourteen photo shoots spanning January through May.

I'm going out tomorrow night (Wednesday) with the police department and Nikonian moderator Marjani (Karen Willshaw) for some moving vehicle, long shutter speed, rear curtain sync images with the SB800 herd.

Stay tuned,

Regards,

HBB in Phoenix, Arizona
Nikonian Team Member

Photography is a journey with no conceivable destination.

gbowen Gold Member Nikonian since 01st Apr 2011Wed 28-Nov-12 11:08 AM
1111 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Question for HBB"
In response to Reply # 1

Canton, US

Hey, must be nice having an extra hand herding those little critters! That reminds me of a commercial I saw a couple years ago where these cowboys were herding cats. Haha, that one was funny!

Looking forward to seeing the results!

George

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #59968 Previous topic | Next topic