nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #5948
View in linear mode

Subject: "Downloadable Nikon Speedlight Manuals" Previous topic | Next topic
SzennyBoy Awarded for his shared hands-on experience in macro photography within the community forums and the Resources Registered since 28th Jan 2002Fri 31-Oct-03 10:37 AM
2818 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Downloadable Nikon Speedlight Manuals"

London, UK

Here you go, all the downloadable manuals for the following Nikon Speedlights and associated accessories:

PLEASE NOTE: The direct links are no longer working.
You need to go into your regional Nikon Support Center, register and then will be allowed to download

Nikon SB-22s Speedlight
Nikon SB-25 Speedlight
Nikon SB-26 Speedlight
Nikon SB-27 Speedlight
Nikon SB-28 Speedlight
Nikon SB-28DX Speedlight (Addenda to SB-28 Manual)
Nikon SB-29 Speedlight
Nikon SB-29s Speedlight
Nikon SB-30 Speedlight
Nikon SB-50DX Speedlight
Nikon SB-80DX Speedlight
ftp://xepxbll:pVJAJFE1@ftp.nikon-euro.com/Manuals/uNLgVuQcI/SB600-En_01.pdf (Nikon SB-600 Speedlight)
Nikon SB-800 Speedlight
Nikon SU-4 Wireless Slave Flash Controller
Nikon SK-6A Speedlight Power Bracket Set
Nikon SK-9 Speedlight Bracket Set for COOLPIX Cameras

Szen ARPS... A London Nikonian

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Downloadable Nikon Speedlight Manuals
skacala
04th Nov 2003
SzennyBoy Awarded for his shared hands-on experience in macro photography within the community forums and the Resources
04th Nov 2003
SzennyBoy Awarded for his shared hands-on experience in macro photography within the community forums and the Resources
04th Nov 2003
skacala
04th Nov 2003
knguyentu
30th Dec 2004
drjimbob Team Member Awarded In Memoriam for  sharing countless hours of his expertise no matter how simple or complex the question, and especially for his eternal good nature.
13th Dec 2003
Laika
19th Dec 2003
19th Dec 2003
katmandoitall
10th Jan 2004
thebanana
20th Jan 2004
sardon
08th Feb 2004
KentR
19th Feb 2004
Davidpeter1 Silver Member
15th Mar 2004
Alex_86
16th Mar 2004
Davidpeter1 Silver Member
17th Mar 2004
plankowner110 Silver Member
20th Apr 2004
Reply message RE: Downloadable Nikon Speedlight Manuals - SB-600
sfbillm Silver Member
23rd Jun 2004
Tippi Silver Member
09th Nov 2004
11th Nov 2004
Tippi Silver Member
16th Nov 2004
Reply message RE: Downloadable SB-22 Manual Needed
s76640
11th Nov 2004
Reply message RE: Downloadable SB-22 Manual Needed
11th Nov 2004
     Reply message SB-22 PDF also needed...
Seymore
01st Dec 2004
binil98
11th Nov 2004
Reply message RE: Nikon SB-600 Manual
knguyentu
23rd Apr 2006
csvenkata
01st Jun 2006

skacala Registered since 10th Apr 2002Tue 04-Nov-03 10:27 AM
718 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Downloadable Nikon Speedlight Manuals"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Is it just me or is everyone getting 'page not found' screens with all of these links? Been unable to reach these pages since day of post.

sak

"Metal detectors don't talk" T.W. 2003.
Reference the Tinman "If I only had a heart."

SzennyBoy Awarded for his shared hands-on experience in macro photography within the community forums and the Resources Registered since 28th Jan 2002Tue 04-Nov-03 11:06 AM
2818 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Downloadable Nikon Speedlight Manuals"
In response to Reply # 1

London, UK

It appears that Nikon's download site is either going thru' an upgrade or they have taken these links off because of heavy traffic!

The same thing happens when you try to access them direct from the Nikon Customer Services site as well!

SzennyBoy Awarded for his shared hands-on experience in macro photography within the community forums and the Resources Registered since 28th Jan 2002Tue 04-Nov-03 03:54 PM
#3. "RE: Downloadable Nikon Speedlight Manuals"
In response to Reply # 1

London, UK

All back online again!

skacala Registered since 10th Apr 2002Tue 04-Nov-03 09:16 PM
718 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Downloadable Nikon Speedlight Manuals"
In response to Reply # 3

US

Thanks Szenny. I got what I wanted. cheers.

sak

"Metal detectors don't talk" T.W. 2003.
Reference the Tinman "If I only had a heart."

knguyentu Registered since 17th Apr 2003Thu 30-Dec-04 07:16 PM
154 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#24. "RE: Downloadable Nikon Speedlight Manuals"
In response to Reply # 1

US

None of those links work anymore

---
www.knguyentu.com
www.photographybykevin.net

drjimbob Team Member Awarded In Memoriam for  sharing countless hours of his expertise no matter how simple or complex the question, and especially for his eternal good nature. Charter MemberSat 13-Dec-03 04:16 AM
15520 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#5. "RE: Downloadable Nikon Speedlight Manuals"
In response to Reply # 0

Bowie, US

Thanks, Szen. I bought a used SB-22s to use as a fill light. Having the manual will help (although I think I mostly figured it out).

A BAD DAY BEHIND A NIKON (OR NIKON-HYBRID DSLR) BEATS A GOOD DAY BEHIND A DESK - Bob Tomerlin

A BAD DAY BEHIND A NIKON BEATS A GOOD DAY BEHIND A DESK - Bob Tomerlin
My Nikonians Gallery

Laika Basic MemberFri 19-Dec-03 11:07 AM
652 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#6. "RE: Downloadable Nikon Speedlight Manuals"
In response to Reply # 0

Perth, AU

Thanks for the links Szen ... Just picked up a used SB-30 for a friend for Xmas and was looking for a manual ... cool

SzennyBoy Awarded for his shared hands-on experience in macro photography within the community forums and the Resources Registered since 28th Jan 2002Fri 19-Dec-03 05:14 PM
#7. "RE: Downloadable Nikon Speedlight Manuals"
In response to Reply # 6

London, UK

You're welcome!

katmandoitall Registered since 01st Jan 2004Sat 10-Jan-04 12:35 PM
129 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#8. "RE: Downloadable Nikon Speedlight Manuals"
In response to Reply # 7

Pittsburgh, US

Greatly appreciate this info. Just getting into higher level of all this, it will help shorten the learning curve, a lot.
I just read the "teddy bear test" article on the Nikonian site. Good explaination of deploying a single and multiple speedlights. Might be a good link to list w/this article. They compliment each other. Thanks, Katmandoitall

thebanana Registered since 19th Dec 2003Tue 20-Jan-04 10:25 PM
24 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#9. "RE: Downloadable Nikon Speedlight Manuals"
In response to Reply # 8

Brandon, CA

Does anyone know where I can download a copy of the manual for the SB-20? Thanks.

A lie travels half way around the world before the truth gets a chance to put it's pants on.
W. Churchill

"If it's not instant it's not gratification"

sardon Registered since 08th Aug 2003Sun 08-Feb-04 10:39 AM
2 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#10. "RE: Downloadable Nikon Speedlight Manuals"
In response to Reply # 0

This is great! Nikon giving away manuals... thinking about some (want to) sell them on ebay !

Anyway, would anyone have a e-copy of the SB-23' manual? I just bought one ($20!) on a trip in Tokyo and can't read japanese yet.

Thanks !

Sebastien

KentR Registered since 28th Jan 2004Thu 19-Feb-04 12:40 PM
5 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#11. "RE: Downloadable Nikon Speedlight Manuals"
In response to Reply # 0

Hi there
I've got an SB-24 - but no manual.... Is it possible to add it to this site or is there anyone who knows where i can download it?
Thx in advance, greatings KentR

Davidpeter1 Silver Member Nikonian since 07th Mar 2004Mon 15-Mar-04 09:00 PM
561 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#12. "RE: Downloadable Nikon Speedlight Manuals"
In response to Reply # 0

Cardiff, UK

thanks for this, I've recently bought a very nice sb-20. It seems pretty straightforward, but there are a couple of things I'm not certain of. Does anyone know if there is a download for the manual anywhere?

David.

Cardiff,Britain.

BE A BLOOD + BONE MARROW DONOR TO FIGHT CANCER, YOU MAY SAVE A LIFE.
http://www.nikonians-images.com/galleries/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=16427

Alex_86 Registered since 19th Aug 2003Tue 16-Mar-04 03:08 AM
1431 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#13. "RE: Downloadable Nikon Speedlight Manuals"
In response to Reply # 12

CA

Thanks for the links. I purchased a used SB28 that did not include a manual back in the summer and have bean dieing to read it so I can truly learn how to use all the features.

Thanks Again
Alex

Alex Ratson
www.alexratsonphotography.com

Davidpeter1 Silver Member Nikonian since 07th Mar 2004Wed 17-Mar-04 08:25 PM
561 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#14. "RE: Downloadable Nikon Speedlight Manuals"
In response to Reply # 12

Cardiff, UK

I'm replying to my own question here to give a big international thankyou to "SzennyBoy" for sorting me out with the instruction manual for the SB-20.

David.

Cardiff,Britain.

BE A BLOOD + BONE MARROW DONOR TO FIGHT CANCER, YOU MAY SAVE A LIFE.
http://www.nikonians-images.com/galleries/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=16427

plankowner110 Silver Member Nikonian since 18th Apr 2004Tue 20-Apr-04 08:35 PM
469 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#15. "RE: Downloadable Nikon Speedlight Manuals"
In response to Reply # 0

Ohio, US

SzennyBoy,

Thanks for the speedlight manual downloads. I now have all the detailed information for the used/mint SB-25 Speedlight I just bought for my N90s camera!
Bill

Bill
Nikon since 1970

sfbillm Silver Member Nikonian since 15th Jun 2004Wed 23-Jun-04 03:33 PM
864 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#16. "RE: Downloadable Nikon Speedlight Manuals - SB-600"
In response to Reply # 0

Santa Fe, US

The SB-600 manual is now available for download from the Nikon Europe site.

Go to http://www.europe-nikon.com/default.aspx?countryId=20&languageId=22 (assuming you want English).

Then click on 'Technical Support and FAQ's'. An 'Answers' screen will come up.

Then select under 'Products' 'Speedlight systems', then 'Speedlights' under 'Subproducts', then 'Manuals and Guides' under 'Catagories', enter 'SB-600' for the search text, click the Search button and the link to download the manual will display.

What you do next becomes system-specific (PC, Mac, what software you're using for dl's, etc.), so you can take it from there.

For those of you who are computer savvy, please forgive the walk-through. But before I retired a good part of my job was user assistance, and I learned it never hurt to be clear and specific

SantaFeBill

Tippi Silver Member Nikonian since 13th Jan 2003Tue 09-Nov-04 08:04 PM
171 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#17. "RE: Downloadable Nikon Speedlight Manuals"
In response to Reply # 0

US

This connection does not seem to be working anymore. Is there another way I can get to the page for a manual? I am interested in the sb80dx

Thanks for any help you can give me

ts

ts

SzennyBoy Awarded for his shared hands-on experience in macro photography within the community forums and the Resources Registered since 28th Jan 2002Thu 11-Nov-04 07:07 AM
#19. "RE: Downloadable Nikon Speedlight Manuals"
In response to Reply # 17

London, UK

Tippi,
Use this link to go the the Nikon Singapore site for the SB-80DX manual download.

Tippi Silver Member Nikonian since 13th Jan 2003Tue 16-Nov-04 02:13 AM
171 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#22. "RE: Downloadable Nikon Speedlight Manuals"
In response to Reply # 19

US

Thanks

I got it

ts

ts

s76640 Registered since 26th Mar 2004Thu 11-Nov-04 03:09 AM
21 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#18. "RE: Downloadable SB-22 Manual Needed"
In response to Reply # 0

St. Paul, US

SzennyBoy,

I went to the center and searched for an SB-22s manual, but couldn't find one. Do you know if there's one on that site or do you know where I can get one?

Thanks.

Steve

SzennyBoy Awarded for his shared hands-on experience in macro photography within the community forums and the Resources Registered since 28th Jan 2002Thu 11-Nov-04 07:12 AM
#20. "RE: Downloadable SB-22 Manual Needed"
In response to Reply # 18

London, UK

Steve,
Send me an e-mail (use the e-mail icon on the top right of this post window) with your e-mail details and I'll send you a copy.

Seymore Registered since 22nd Nov 2004Wed 01-Dec-04 12:24 AM
5 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#23. "SB-22 PDF also needed..."
In response to Reply # 20

Shadow Of Pikes Peak, US

EMail inbound. OH... and hope you also have a PDF for the FM2.

Thanks

binil98 Registered since 09th Jul 2004Thu 11-Nov-04 09:45 PM
17 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#21. "RE: Downloadable Nikon Speedlight Manuals"
In response to Reply # 0

milpitas, US

This link works hassle-free (at least today) for a host of different manuals.

ftp://ftp.nikon-euro.com/DOWNLOAD/

Beauty lies in simple details
Photography is instant drawing

knguyentu Registered since 17th Apr 2003Sun 23-Apr-06 06:47 AM
154 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#25. "RE: Nikon SB-600 Manual"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Nikon Speedlight SB-600 Instruction Manual
Owner's Manual
http://www.nikonusa.com/pdf/manuals/SB600_en.pdf

SB-800/SB600 Speedlight Techniques Guide
http://www.nikonusa.com/pdf/SB800_techniques.pdf

Nikon Product Manuals available for download
http://support.nikontech.com/cgi-bin/nikonusa.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=13948&p_created=1143233777&p_sid=yEnezJ5i&p_accessibility=0&p_lva=61&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9zb3J0X2J5PSZwX2dyaWRzb3J0PSZwX3Jvd19jbnQ9NiZwX3Byb2RzPTg4LDE1MSZwX2NhdHM9MTg3JnBfcHY9Mi4xNTEmcF9jdj0xLjE4NyZwX3NlYXJjaF90eXBlPWFuc3dlcnMuc2VhcmNoX25sJnBfcGFnZT0x&p_li=&p_topview=1

---
www.knguyentu.com
www.photographybykevin.net

csvenkata Registered since 29th May 2006Thu 01-Jun-06 09:58 AM
2 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#26. "RE: Downloadable Nikon Speedlight Manuals"
In response to Reply # 0

Is Nikon SB15 Speedlight manual available?

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #5948 Previous topic | Next topic