Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #59453
View in linear mode

Subject: "Re: The Nikon R1C1" Previous topic | Next topic
Mannheim62 Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd Dec 2009Mon 01-Oct-12 02:59 PM
133 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Re: The Nikon R1C1"

Mount Laurel, US

Hello again,

Quick question: I have the Sigma 150mm f/2.8 macro with OS. Can I use this lens with the Nikon R1C1 and my D300? As always, any help and/or advise will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

mklass Platinum Member As a semi-professional involved in all manner of photographic genres including portraiture, sports, commercial, and events coverage, Mick is always ready to help Nikonians by sharing his deep knowledge of photography and printing. Nikonian since 08th Dec 2006Mon 01-Oct-12 03:54 PM
5860 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Re: The Nikon R1C1"
In response to Reply # 0

Tacoma, US

No reason it shouldn't work. Your lens has 72mm filter threads, and the R1C1 kit comes with that size adapter.

Mick
http://www.mickklassphoto.com
or
Visit my nikonians gallery

blw Moderator Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas Nikonian since 18th Jun 2004Mon 01-Oct-12 08:27 PM
26565 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#2. "RE: Re: The Nikon R1C1"
In response to Reply # 0

Richmond, US

I've seen the R1 kit used to excellent effect with the 150/f2.8 HSM, and I have no reason to think that the OS has any impact on that.

_____
Brian... a bicoastal Nikonian and Team Member

My gallery is online. Comments and critique welcomed any time!

Mannheim62 Silver Member Nikonian since 22nd Dec 2009Tue 02-Oct-12 12:27 AM
133 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Re: The Nikon R1C1"
In response to Reply # 2

Mount Laurel, US

Thanks Mick and Brian. I'll order it on Wednesday. Mike

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #59453 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.