nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #59119
View in linear mode

Subject: "Add-On Flash Reflectors: Recommendations" Previous topic | Next topic
pqtrths Silver Member Donor Ribbon awarded for his generous support to the Fundraising Campaign 2014 Nikonian since 02nd May 2007Tue 14-Aug-12 03:51 PM
754 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Add-On Flash Reflectors: Recommendations"

Dublin, CA, US

I really like the results from the home-made flash (large white paper envelope) refelctor I used on my SB-900 last Saturday at the Laguna Seca track. This Sunday is the Concours at Pebble Beach.

My options from most to least expensive include the large Expolmaging Rogue Flashbender from the local camera store, or a cut to fit piece of white plastic polystyrene (a plastic supply company is down the road from me), glossy white cardboard, or another white envelope. This is what's available to me right now and will all provide a 9-inch by 9-inch surface of varying reflectivity. The Flashbender provides a greater degree of flexibility.

If there's something else available that's better than the Flashbender, I can go to the less expensive options and order.

Mp

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #59119 Previous topic | Next topic