Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #58777
View in linear mode

Subject: "Meike 900 MK900 TTL Flash Speedlite For Nikon D" Previous topic | Next topic
Peterdan Silver Member Nikonian since 07th Jan 2012Mon 25-Jun-12 02:49 PM
177 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Meike 900 MK900 TTL Flash Speedlite For Nikon D"

Lebanon, US

Meike 900 MK900 TTL Flash Speedlite For Nikon D7000 D700 D300 D200 D90 D5100 #251082888388.
Just curios anyone know about this. I would suspect it is most likely a pice of junk, but you never know.

I am not a number. I am a free man!

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

dickiederson Registered since 09th May 2009Tue 26-Jun-12 10:10 PM
120 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Meike 900 MK900 TTL Flash Speedlite For Nikon D"
In response to Reply # 0

San Francisco, US

Yes I've noticed this too....!
I'd be really interested to hear of anyone's experiences with one. I have an SB900 already, with an SB800 and SB 600 in wireless harmony...so would an inferior SB900 be worth less then an SB 600 in practice?
Interesting!

www.shootingheadz.com

spina1974 Registered since 29th Jul 2012Wed 08-Aug-12 07:08 AM
5 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Meike 900 MK900 TTL Flash Speedlite For Nikon D"
In response to Reply # 1

Genoa, IT

I've bought a mk900 last week on ebay. Its's really a sb900 clone,
Its's seems well built.
It's works well in cls mode with my d7000 and my sb600.
I try it on my f5 and also work in old ttl mode.

Peterdan Silver Member Nikonian since 07th Jan 2012Sun 19-Aug-12 05:18 PM
177 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Meike 900 MK900 TTL Flash Speedlite For Nikon D"
In response to Reply # 2

Lebanon, US

Cool please post some photos using the flash.

I am not a number. I am a free man!

pieterv10 Registered since 09th Jan 2012Wed 22-Aug-12 04:45 PM
49 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Meike 900 MK900 TTL Flash Speedlite For Nikon D"
In response to Reply # 2

UK

>I've bought a mk900 last week on ebay. Its's really a sb900
>clone,
>Its's seems well built.
>It's works well in cls mode with my d7000 and my sb600.
>I try it on my f5 and also work in old ttl mode.

Would love to hear further experience with the flash, once you have used it for a while.

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #58777 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.