Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #57029
View in linear mode

Subject: "Yongno Speedlite YN-565EX" Previous topic | Next topic
Ob1chubster Registered since 05th Dec 2011Sat 28-Jan-12 09:06 PM
23 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Yongno Speedlite YN-565EX"

GB

Hi all...

Does anyone have any experience of thesethese ?

I am looking for a couple of cheap flashes to be used off camera but would also like to use on camera and if I am reading everything right these will do TTL too.

And a snip at £100

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

DavidN4 Silver Member Nikonian since 09th Nov 2011Sun 29-Jan-12 12:43 AM
265 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Yongno Speedlite YN-565EX"
In response to Reply # 0

Johns Creek, US

I have a couple of YN-560's that I have been using on radio poppers. They have worked fine for me.

Sturgdw51 Registered since 22nd May 2009Mon 30-Jan-12 07:14 AM
75 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Yongno Speedlite YN-565EX"
In response to Reply # 1
Tue 31-Jan-12 06:57 AM by Sturgdw51

Brisbane, AU

I'm watching closely for the reviews of the Nikon version at Speedlights.net.

The Canon version reviews as quote powerful and with a similar feature set to the SB700, but the YN-565EX can control 3 CLS groups as a Master.

AreJay Registered since 08th Jan 2008Fri 03-Feb-12 03:18 AM
18 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Yongno Speedlite YN-565EX"
In response to Reply # 2

Huntington, US

I have two of them. I use them as remotes triggered by pocket wizards and they work fine.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #57029 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.