nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Nikon SB-E Flash repair info

duckland23

Pleasant Prairie, US
18 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
duckland23 Registered since 25th Dec 2011
Sat 31-Dec-11 07:20 PM

Hi

I have a nikon sbe flash Im trying to get open , but am having a hard time doing that . I found two of the screws and was wondering if there are some more some were on the body of it . I cant seem to find anymore screws on it . I want to open it up and check the capsitors in it , I think thats why It will not power up . Its dead as a door nail .I know that from along time the caps can dry up or just go bad in electronic's .I was wondering if someone has opened one up before and can tell me what I need to two get it opened .

Please let me know how to do it .

Thank You .
Dave

Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Nikon SB-E Flash repair info blw Moderator Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas
01st Jan 2012
Reply message RE: Nikon SB-E Flash repair info duckland23
01st Jan 2012
01st Jan 2012
     Reply message RE: Nikon SB-E Flash repair info OldCodger
01st Jan 2012
01st Jan 2012
01st Jan 2012
01st Jan 2012
02nd Jan 2012
02nd Jan 2012
02nd Jan 2012
                                        Reply message RE: Nikon SB-E Flash repair info pistnbroke
31st Aug 2012

G