nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #51963
View in linear mode

Subject: "monolights" Previous topic | Next topic
ajd620 Registered since 16th Nov 2005Wed 15-Dec-10 11:43 AM
42 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"monolights"

Reading, US

does anyone have any experience with Flashpoint monolights from Adorama? They certainly are reasonable enough but are they reliable?
thanks in advance

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic

HelenOster Registered since 30th Jul 2008Mon 20-Dec-10 06:15 PM
134 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: monolights"
In response to Reply # 0

New York, US

>does anyone have any experience with Flashpoint monolights
>from Adorama? They certainly are reasonable enough but are
>they reliable?
>thanks in advance

We have an in-house Flashpoint expert who will be pleased to answer any technical etc questions you may have.

If you'd like to drop me an email I can certainly put you in contact with him : HelenO@adorama.com

Sincerely

Helen Oster
Adorama Camera Customer Service Ambassador

http://twitter.com/HelenOster

helen.oster@adoramacamera.com
www.adorama.com?kbid=912610

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #51963 Previous topic | Next topic