Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #43569
View in linear mode

Subject: "Direct flash vs lumiquest ultrasoft" Previous topic | Next topic
yoyophoto Registered since 01st Sep 2009Thu 03-Sep-09 05:36 PM
3 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Direct flash vs lumiquest ultrasoft"

UM

I have a picture that I put together which shows direct flash vs ultrasoft diffuser. How can I upload it to the page so you can access it and post feedback?

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas Nikonian since 24th Dec 2007Thu 03-Sep-09 07:39 PM
25592 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Direct flash vs lumiquest ultrasoft"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Hi Joseph,

Welcome to Nikonians!
I think that you must be a Silver member or higher to upload an image directly to the page. I think you can upload the image to your Nikonians Gallery and provide a link to the image or provide a link to your image hosting site.
Good Luck and Enjoy your Nikons!

Best Regards,
Marty

yoyophoto Registered since 01st Sep 2009Fri 04-Sep-09 02:28 AM
3 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Direct flash vs lumiquest ultrasoft"
In response to Reply # 1

UM

Thanks for the tip.

Okay here it goes...The top pic is direct flash...bottom is with the lumiquest ultrasoft. I inserted a foil inside the ultrasoft which added a golden warm tone to the image. What do you guys think?

http://speedofligh7.com/p805852617/h18bb22d9#h18bb22d9

z1gary Silver Member Nikonian since 02nd Oct 2006Tue 08-Sep-09 05:20 PM
347 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Direct flash vs lumiquest ultrasoft"
In response to Reply # 2

Crystal River, US

Very nice pics in gallery...but which one/s do you have a question about?

GaryH

z1gary Silver Member Nikonian since 02nd Oct 2006Thu 10-Sep-09 03:53 AM
347 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Direct flash vs lumiquest ultrasoft"
In response to Reply # 2

Crystal River, US

I see a gallery of 31 pics - not a top one and a bottom one...can you narrow that down?
GaryH

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #43569 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.