Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #41964
View in linear mode

Subject: "HELP with Ring Flash options please- FIRST post- be gen..." Previous topic | Next topic
TX Outsider Registered since 21st Jan 2009Tue 26-May-09 09:41 PM
1 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"HELP with Ring Flash options please- FIRST post- be gentle"

US

I am going a little crazy trying to determine which ring flash to buy for my D700/SB-900 setup.

I understand the technical differences between Killerbees' and Ray's ring flash systems but I cannot find a site anywhere that just has the same subject photographed with different ring flashes.
Does anyone know where I might be able to find such a PHOTOGRAPHIC comparison? Please do not send me to a discussion forum on what system is best for what condition. THOSE are easy to find.
I know these are not the best but I need a decent portable and easy to setup system.

There are several sites out there that have examples of one or the other but they clearly have other light sources and are prepped for marketing.

Thanks so much!

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #41964 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.