nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #40541
View in linear mode

Subject: "flash bracketing?" Previous topic | Next topic
fsk Registered since 27th Mar 2008Tue 24-Mar-09 12:59 PM
81 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"flash bracketing?"

DE

While shooting outdoors with high speed sync I've encountered a strange behaviour on my of camera flash (D300); the exposure went down a 1/3 stop with every shutter release and stayed at the maximum flash compensation of -3EV. Everything went fine before I changed to manual mode. The SB 900 and a SB 800 showed the same behaviour.
What happend? Does high speed sync has some restrictions while shooting in manual mode? Did I switched the camera to some unknown flash bracketing settings?
BTW: What is the advantage of 250 vs. 320 high speed sync?

Frank

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #40541 Previous topic | Next topic