nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #38914
View in linear mode

Subject: "Sunpak PZ40X II compatibility w/ Coolpiz 8800" Previous topic | Next topic
bertele Registered since 27th Jan 2009Tue 27-Jan-09 06:40 PM
1 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Sunpak PZ40X II compatibility w/ Coolpiz 8800"

US

Sunpak states that their PZ40X II provides i-TTL capability but also states that none of their flashes are compatible with Nikon CookPix cameras. The Coolpix 8800 is the only one of the Coolpix series that has i-TTl but I cannot get confirmation, that the combination will work fully. Does anyone have experience or knowledge with this Sunpak flash. Does it provide full i-TTL functioning? I just can't afford the Nikon SB600 or 800.

Bill

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #38914 Previous topic | Next topic