Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #344
View in linear mode

Subject: "what Speedlight to buy" Previous topic | Next topic
plucchini Basic MemberFri 14-Sep-01 09:13 PM
1 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"what Speedlight to buy"

I owned a Nikon N6006/F601 but my old flash is not dedicated, and I waste time to set it, would you give me an advise to buy the correct speedlight. I am thinking in Nikon or Sunpack,
I appreciate your recomendations.
Sincerely
Paulo
Chile South America

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

JM Registered since 02nd Mar 2007Fri 14-Sep-01 10:19 PM
2468 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: what Speedlight to buy"
In response to Reply # 0

US

I found a reference to the TTL speedlights from Nikon that work on the N6006/F601:
SB-11
SB-14
SB140
with sc-23 TTL cable

SB-16B,20,22,23,24
also SB-15,18
This info came from a Hove Foto Books for the SB-24...okay I'm a little behind the times but I'm still shooting with a Vivitar 283 and it isn't even TTL.
I don't know the Sunpack line but check shops and book stores to see if there is an aftermarket guide for the Sunpack flashes
Jeff Markus

JM
The Chicagoan

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #344 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.