Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #33623
View in linear mode

Subject: "Looking for an old style Siegelite Bracket" Previous topic | Next topic
41cassis14 Registered since 15th Dec 2005Fri 01-Aug-08 07:00 AM
71 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Looking for an old style Siegelite Bracket"

Chesaning, US

This thing was my favorite bracket of all time. It was mostly black high density plastic, and very light but it had a metal telecoping arm that carried the flash, also on a pivot, about 12" above the camera. The arm was also on a shaft which allowed it to rotate out to the side which made vert shooting a snap. As I said it was pretty cheaply made and I cracked off the camera mount pretty early on. But a friend machined aluminum parts for me and until it was stolen it worked well for years. Is this enough info to jog the memory? Hope so. Thanks
Lar

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

rychel Silver Member Nikonian since 30th Nov 2005Fri 01-Aug-08 05:31 PM
56 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Looking for an old style Siegelite Bracket"
In response to Reply # 0

US

I have one, want it?

Mark

41cassis14 Registered since 15th Dec 2005Fri 01-Aug-08 06:07 PM
71 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Looking for an old style Siegelite Bracket"
In response to Reply # 1

Chesaning, US

Sure how much?
Lar

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #33623 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.