nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #28191
View in linear mode

Subject: "SB800 & Custom Bracket" Previous topic | Next topic
Mountainwoman   Rifle, US  Registered since 04th Mar 2007 Tue 08-Jan-08 05:17 PM
58 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"SB800 & Custom Bracket"

In one of my previous posts it was suggested I purchase the sb29 to hook my camera to the flash because when I was using the built in speed light as the commaneder the recycle time was too slow. I have the Custom Bracket Digital Pro M and I have purchased the sb 29 but I havent been able to figure out how the heck you attach the sb29 to the bracket. Can anybody help on this one? Thanks

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Arkayem Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in flash photography   Richmond Hill, GA (Savannah), US  Charter Member Tue 08-Jan-08 05:30 PM
6042 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: SB800 & Custom Bracket"
In response to Reply # 0

>In one of my previous posts it was suggested I purchase the
>sb29 to hook my camera to the flash because when I was using
>the built in speed light as the commaneder the recycle time
>was too slow. I have the Custom Bracket Digital Pro M and I
>have purchased the sb 29 but I havent been able to figure
>out how the heck you attach the sb29 to the bracket. Can
>anybody help on this one?

Yes, there is a flash mounting plate that fits under the hotshoe end of the SC-29 cable. It is included when you buy the Pro M kit. See item labeled FCN here: http://www.custombrackets.com/scripts/prodViewnew.asp?idproduct=148

Russ
http://russmacdonald.smugmug.com/

Russ
Nikonian Team Member
Russell MacDonald Photography
Nikon CLS Practical Guide

Mountainwoman   Rifle, US  Registered since 04th Mar 2007 Tue 08-Jan-08 09:49 PM
58 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: SB800 & Custom Bracket"
In response to Reply # 1

Thanks Russ. Apparently that part isnt included when you purchase the bracket from Adorama. I have to purchase that separately. Its a never ending money drain!

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #28191 Previous topic | Next topic