Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #254
View in linear mode

Subject: "SB28 - Audible Tone" Previous topic | Next topic
adphoto Basic MemberMon 20-Aug-01 08:51 PM
2 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"SB28 - Audible Tone"

Durham, GB

Certain times when making an exposure with my F90x and my SB 28 I hear a bleeping sound. I can't find anything in my instruction manuals to tell me what this is about. Can any body help?

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

jjussi Basic MemberTue 21-Aug-01 11:37 AM
367 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: SB28 - Audible Tone"
In response to Reply # 0

KLAUKKALA, FI

>Certain times when making an exposure
>with my F90x and my
>SB 28 I hear a
>bleeping sound. I can't
>find anything in my instruction
>manuals to tell me what
>this is about. Can
>any body help?

Have you bought your F90x as second hand? With MC-31 cable and proper program (or MF-26) you can change how camera acts on different situations and one "option" what you can enable is warning beeps when speed is "too slow".. Actually there is many different beeps, f.ex. when AF has been focused then it double-beeps OR when film error (film ends) happend it beeps.. And so on..

--
© Jussi Jaaskelainen

© Jussi Jääskeläinen from Finland
All photos posted to nikonians

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #254 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.