Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #217
View in linear mode

Subject: "Speedligt for a nikon F50 - N50 in USA" Previous topic | Next topic
cafefe Basic MemberThu 09-Aug-01 06:05 PM
5 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Speedligt for a nikon F50 - N50 in USA"

I´m new here and I need some help: My budget is very limited and I´d like a speedligth for a N50. Can someone help me?.

Thank´s for your time.
cafefe from Spain

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Speedligt for a nikon F50 - N50 in USA
jnscbl
10th Aug 2001
cafefe
10th Aug 2001
Lefty
11th Aug 2001
cafefe
12th Aug 2001
petskicook
15th Aug 2001
cafefe
30th Aug 2001

jnscbl Basic MemberFri 10-Aug-01 03:48 AM
3601 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Speedligt for a nikon F50 - N50 in USA"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Sunpak 355AF. Dedicated TTL, inexpensive. I have one. Works great.---scott

--scott

"I am always doing that which I cannot do, in order that I may learn how to do it."
Pablo Picasso

cafefe Basic MemberFri 10-Aug-01 07:56 PM
5 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Speedligt for a nikon F50 - N50 in USA"
In response to Reply # 1

Thanks a lot for your help, I´m looking for one and I hope all the nikonians can see the results
P.d.:Another one suggestion?

Lefty Basic MemberSat 11-Aug-01 04:07 AM
711 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#3. "RE: Speedligt for a nikon F50 - N50 in USA"
In response to Reply # 2

Virginia Beach, US

Another one might be the SB22s Nikon Speedlight. Compact, fairly inexpensive, very nice...bounce, TTL, manual , & 4 Auto modes. However, it does not zoom internally like Scott's 355AF, but it does have a retractable diffussion screen.
Best of luck

"Shoot pictures and enjoy life in between!"
Chris (Lefty) Taylor

Cheers,
Chris

(Lefty)color="white"]
Taylor
You're
only as good as your last
shot!

cafefe Basic MemberSun 12-Aug-01 06:57 PM
#4. "RE: Speedligt for a nikon F50 - N50 in USA"
In response to Reply # 3

Thanks Chris (Lefty), the sb22s was one of my candidates.Now I´m trying to decide wich one is the best option.

petskicook Basic MemberWed 15-Aug-01 06:29 PM
2 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: Speedligt for a nikon F50 - N50 in USA"
In response to Reply # 4

I would go for the SB22s anytime, I used to have a Cobra700AF(UK) and allthough it was about £25 cheaper than a SB22s(which I now have) the quality far better and its good knowing it is fully compatable (I did have some odd things happen with the Cobra unit).
Hope that might help.

cafefe Basic MemberThu 30-Aug-01 07:08 PM
#6. "RE: Speedligt for a nikon F50 - N50 in USA"
In response to Reply # 5

Thanks,petskycook,all the help it´s welcome.Sorry for asking so late : I´ve been out for holidays.

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #217 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.