nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Okay so we need preflash but the manual says "impercept

Beemer2

Scotland, UK
2719 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
Beemer2 Silver Member Nikonian since 07th Dec 2006
Tue 30-Jan-07 07:33 AM

The SB-800 manual Page 13 and 36 says "the SB-800 fires a series of imperceptable Monitor preflashes". Now to me imperceptable should mean imperceptable to my eyes and not just to the CCD.

However even disregarding the above I cannot see any difference in the intensity of the D200 built-in flash if it is set to e3 TTL or e3 commander.

Surely if set to e3 commander the built in flash should not appear as bright as e3 TTL?

Beemer2

If only Mozart had had a camera

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Okay so we need preflash but the manual says "imper
Reply message RE: Okay so we need preflash but the manual says "imper
Reply message RE: Okay so we need preflash but the manual says

G