nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

How to choice the Modes on SB-800?

shimin

CN
22 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
shimin Registered since 22nd May 2006
Sun 03-Dec-06 07:27 AM

HBB and other friends here:

I am newbie in Flash and just got SB-800 after several not very successful indoor works. I think SB-800 will help me a lot in the coming indoor ones but I wonder how to choice the Modes of Sb-800, for example, i-TTL/TTL-BL, and AA/A?
Appreciate in advance for every tip.

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: How to choice the Modes on SB-800?

G