Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #14179
View in linear mode

Subject: "Extra battery for SB80dx" Previous topic | Next topic
a9milly Registered since 05th Feb 2003Wed 05-Apr-06 09:07 AM
56 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Extra battery for SB80dx"

Melbourne, AU

Hi all,
I have an SB800 for my D70 and recently acquired an SB80dx to take care of my film needs on my F80 and F100. The SB800 comes with the option of using a 5th battery to enable quicker recycling. Can anyone tell me if this also fits (and of course works) on the SB80dx? They appear to be very similar units but I didn't want to shirt circuit anything.
As always, any help/advice will be greatly appreciated.
Cheers
Perry

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

gkaiseril Gold Member Nikonian since 28th Oct 2005Wed 05-Apr-06 09:34 AM
6739 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Extra battery for SB80dx"
In response to Reply # 0

Chicago, US

Previously answered:

http://www.nikonians.org/dcforum/DCForumID7/15455.html#2

George
My Nikonian Galleries

a9milly Registered since 05th Feb 2003Sat 08-Apr-06 09:29 PM
56 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Extra battery for SB80dx"
In response to Reply # 1

Melbourne, AU

Thanks George. Pity it doesn't fit though. Looks loke I'll have to lug a battery pack around.
Cheers
Perry

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #14179 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.