Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #1
View in linear mode

Subject: "Better Flash than the SB-28 for less than half the pric..." Previous topic | Next topic
Noah Phense Fri 29-Dec-00 05:54 PM

"Better Flash than the SB-28 for less than half the price..."

LAST EDITED ON Dec-30-00 AT 11:09 PM (GMT)

I've put a little work into this area on my website because this flash cannot be found yet on the internet. If you do find something like it, it's probably the Quantaray - PZ-1 Series TTL Power Zoom Flash for Nikon.

This one is better. Here is the name on the manual:

Quantaray PZ-1 DSZ (dual, swivel, zoom)

Here is a link to my web site where you can read the actual manual.

http://home.cfl.rr.com/noahsark/index.html

Don't get me wrong. I will never dispute the Nikon name. Nor it's quality, durability, or reliability.

I'm creating an alternative for the people who aren't ready to spend $349.00 on a flash and that this flash is wonderful and worth it's weight. ($139.00)

As for myself, this flash will eventually become my backup flash as will this N80 once my F100 arrives.

This thread is running in the N80 Forum. Please pursue it there.

np

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Better Flash than the SB-28 for less than half the ...
ccofer
20th Jan 2001
Noah Phense
20th Jan 2001
jrp Administrator
21st Jan 2001
frankie
21st Jan 2001
Arturo
23rd Jan 2001
Noah Phense
24th Jan 2001
Noah Phense
24th Jan 2001
f5fstop
24th Jan 2001
Noah Phense
24th Jan 2001
f5fstop
25th Jan 2001
frankie
25th Jan 2001
Noah Phense
25th Jan 2001
f5fstop
25th Jan 2001
Noah Phense
26th Jan 2001
tomp
04th Feb 2001
jrp Administrator
04th Feb 2001
Arturo
04th Feb 2001
Noah Phense
04th Feb 2001
pauly99
07th Feb 2001
Noah Phense
07th Feb 2001
tomp
07th Feb 2001
rec2k
29th Mar 2001
Noah Phense
30th Mar 2001
Noah Phense
29th Mar 2001
Hau
12th Jul 2001
Noah Phense
12th Jul 2001
Noah Phense
02nd Aug 2001
Hau
03rd Aug 2001
Noah Phense
03rd Aug 2001
Reply message N80 & 1 Awesome Speedlight
Noah Phense
23rd Aug 2001

ccofer Basic MemberSat 20-Jan-01 09:38 PM
4 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Better Flash than the SB-28 for less than half the price..."
In response to Reply # 0

Do you have a web site for this new flash. I tried to find one but couldn't.Quantaray PZ-1 DSZ, is there a company that sells it? I'd like to find one for a back up for my sb28

Noah Phense Sat 20-Jan-01 09:47 PM

#2. "RE: Better Flash than the SB-28 for less than half the price..."
In response to Reply # 1

Ritz Camera sells it in their store but they don't have it on their website.

np

jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources Charter MemberSun 21-Jan-01 04:42 AM
34280 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Better Flash than the SB-28 for less than half the price..."
In response to Reply # 2

San Pedro Garza García, MX

Could you please tell us why this flash is better than the SB-28, other than less expensive?
We all want to learn here.
Have a great time
JRP
My profile
Previous photography stuff, before Nikonians:
A Brief Love Story

Have a great time
JRP (Founder & Administrator. Nikonian at the north-eastern Mexican desert) Gallery, Brief Love Story, The Team
Join the Silver, Gold and Platinum members that help this happen; upgrade. Join your personal web site to the Nikonians WebRing
Make sure you check our workshops at The Nikonians Academy and the product catalog of the Photo Pro Shop

frankie Basic MemberSun 21-Jan-01 01:54 PM
530 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Better Flash than the SB-28 for less than half the price..."
In response to Reply # 3

Well, after looking at the literature, they express larger guide numbers and the addition of a pseudo-ttl slave...

Now, the whole shebang is supposed to run about 1/3 the cost of the SB-28.

The guide-number they picked is optimistic to say the least... Actually, I'd say that true to Quantaray's marketing, their products are well-hyped and usually stand up OK.

This particular flash unit is made by Sunpak, so it seems. So it may not be such a bad choice.

My experience tells me that cheapening out on the most important aspect of the Nikon system is not a good idea.

Noah, how are the tests going? Have you had a chance to evaluate the 3DMSBFF compatibility?

Cheeri'o...
Frankie...

Arturo Basic MemberTue 23-Jan-01 06:25 PM
81 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: Better Flash than the SB-28 for less than half the price..."
In response to Reply # 4

Santiago, CL

Ok, let´s do my homework.
I am not trying to minimize any brand. I´ll only give to know my experience with the PZ-1 Quantaray flash. As far as I used it, it behaivored well, nice guide number (but I suggest a fully testing about this)and almost the same features as the SB-28 bur for a few ones like :

the head only swivels and dosn´t rotate,
it hasn´t a built in diffuser (so had to buy one)
it lacks of multi stobe flash
it ain´t able to avoid red eyes
and a couple minor more which I don´t remember yet.

I coudn´t make it work with apertures under 2.8, and I don´t know why.

Besides the foregoing it worked very good for me for 8 full months. I was using the flash larning to "paint" with it, when it suddenly fails to flash at all. I was using it at 1/16 of its power and it died.

Now I am trying to get either its replacement or fixement from Ritz Camera (and this will take a long time because of the distance). These are great guys, for when I came claiming about it´s 70-300/macro Quantary lens, they didn´t argue at all and changed it for a Nikon one with a smile. So I am almost confident about a successfull claim.

The message is, I could be the one and only with this problem, but the relevance of a site like this is to share the personal experiences (for the features we still have de vendor sites) and this was mine. However, I believe I´ll not bay another Quantaray-anything, still the Ritz camera people are very nice ones.

Jorge(Chile)

Jorge
Posting from Chile
Planet’s edge

Noah Phense Wed 24-Jan-01 03:28 PM

#6. "RE: Better Flash than the SB-28 for less than half the price..."
In response to Reply # 5

You are talking about the 'regular' PZ-1. I am talking about the:

Quantaray PZ-1 DSZ (dual flash, full swivel, auto zoom)

Here is a link to my web site where you can read the actual manual.

http://home.cfl.rr.com/noahsark/index.html

Arturo> the head only swivels and dosn´t rotate

NP> The head does rotate a full 360 degrees.

Arturo> it lacks of multi stobe flash

NP> It has strobe, in fact, it has 'more' strobe features than the SB-28. Also has a modeling strobe for testing how the light will affect the subject (high/low frequencys).

Arturo> it ain´t able to avoid red eyes

NP> Have not had red eye yet - from distances of 2 feet to 20 feet. The flash sits higher than the SB-28.

Arturo> I coudn´t make it work with apertures under 2.8, and I don´t know why.

NP> Because you had the regular PZ-1. That is why they came out with the DSZ (dual, swivel, zoom) PZ-1.

Please try viewing all links in a post before making a reply.

Thanks.

NP

Noah Phense Wed 24-Jan-01 03:41 PM

#7. "RE: Better Flash than the SB-28 for less than half the price..."
In response to Reply # 4

Frankie> Noah, how are the tests going? Have you had a chance to evaluate the 3DMSBFF compatibility?

I have taken many pictures with the flash, all successful so far. Very pleasing to use. Works great with my D-Type lenses. Better said, it works best with at least a D lens. It exerts the proper amount of light without over doing it, and saves on juice a good deal. Recycling time is great. Of course, recycling depends on how big of burst the flash outputs. And frankly, I hardly ever need full power. If you need full power, you are probably too far away..

Testing continues. I have a shoot Friday night, I'm doing pictures for someones book. There will be a picture on every other page. Text on one side, picture on the other.

Well, now I must start another thread. I have to start a discussion on pricing.. =)

np

f5fstop Awarded for his contributions to the Resources Basic MemberWed 24-Jan-01 03:59 PM
2947 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#8. "RE: Better Flash than the SB-28 for less than half the price..."
In response to Reply # 4

Private, UM

To say something is ok because it is manufactured by a well know manufacturer is not at all times correct. I have no idea how this flash is produced, or the specs required by Ritz; however, their lenses (Ritz), made by one of the big three non-OEM lens manufacturers are not made to the same specs. They do not last as long and are reputed to disassemble all by themselves without any help from the user.

Doug

--Take only photographs, leave nothing but footprints--
And carry plenty of FRESH batteries...

"Take only photographs, leave only footprints"

Noah Phense Wed 24-Jan-01 05:17 PM

#9. "RE: Better Flash than the SB-28 for less than half the price..."
In response to Reply # 8

Agreed. Anything will fall apart by itself without proper care.

np

f5fstop Awarded for his contributions to the Resources Basic MemberThu 25-Jan-01 12:56 AM
2947 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#10. "RE: Better Flash than the SB-28 for less than half the price..."
In response to Reply # 9

Private, UM

That is a true statement, but not the meaning I was getting at in my message.
Too many times in my life, I have heard people refer to an item and state it must be good because some company makes it for them. This could be true, but to what specifications do they make the product.
There are many large manufacturing companies that market an item (Sears is a fine example, they make no washers/dryers/stoves/dishwashers, yet Kenmore sells more washer/dryers than any other brand), and make the similar item for resale by different marketing companies. I believe Ritz is just a marketing company and they manufacture no photographic equipment. So, they purchase photographic equipment from a third party, made to original specs or to their specs, there specs may not be as stringent.
This allows this marketing company to sell, at a lesser price, what appears to be the same item. Then the word gets out that this item is manufactured by XYZ Corp. and since XYZ Corp. makes a good product, so should this product be as good. WRONG. It can be as good, or it can be worthless.

I can give you hundreds of examples of component companies who make auto components for a dozen different auto companies and they are all made to different specs, and the one used on the ZZZ car, may be better than the one used on the XXX car.

So, don’t be lead to believe that an item made by one non-OEM manufacturer of flashes or lenses, produces the same identical, well built item for a third party, just because someone said they made it.

Do not get me wrong, I am not knocking your flash; I know nothing about it. I’m just trying to point out the myth that evolves from statements made about how great an item is because of the manufacture makes good items.

I do know the reputation of the Ritz lenses, and I can guarantee I would never purchase one, yet it is reported a good lens manufacturer makes them.

Doug

frankie Basic MemberThu 25-Jan-01 01:34 AM
530 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#11. "RE: Better Flash than the SB-28 for less than half the price..."
In response to Reply # 10

Hehehe... Don't get me started about Quantaray lenses. I've seen one with a reversed helicoid. It was a manual lens and the distance scale ran opposite the actual helicoid direction..

'twas a defective lens - but the guy at the store and I got a good laugh at it. Occasionally one of them lands in Canada on a used camera.

Cheeri'o...
Frankie...

Noah Phense Thu 25-Jan-01 03:43 AM

#12. "RE: Better Flash than the SB-28 for less than half the price..."
In response to Reply # 10

> I’m just trying to point out the myth that evolves from statements made about how great an item is because of the manufacture makes good items.

I agree with you there. I didn't buy the flash because Sunpack(c) or Bobs'Flash Co. made it - nor did I buy it because it's less than half the price of it's comparable shelf-mates. I bought it because I needed a flash. The only things that helped me make this purchase were the following; the swivel head, the dual flash so that I could bounce and still use frontal fill, and the slave feature.

The other features are just perks for me.

np

f5fstop Awarded for his contributions to the Resources Basic MemberThu 25-Jan-01 11:10 AM
#13. "RE: Better Flash than the SB-28 for less than half the price..."
In response to Reply # 12

Private, UM

I hope you have great luck with it, and I hope that this is unlike their lenses and serves you for many years.

Doug

Noah Phense Fri 26-Jan-01 10:56 AM

#14. "RE: Better Flash than the SB-28 for less than half the price..."
In response to Reply # 13

> I hope you have great luck with it, and I hope that this is unlike their lenses and serves you for many years.

Thanks. I love it so far. But it only needs to last until I get the SB-28. Then it will make a wonderful backup flash.

tomp Basic MemberSun 04-Feb-01 03:03 AM
1254 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#15. "RE: Better Flash than the SB-28 for less than half the price..."
In response to Reply # 0

QUEENSTOWN, US

Noah

I am very interested in the Quantaray PZ-1 DSZ flash for my Nikon camera,but am having trouble finding one,I live in Maryland and have gone to my local Ritz Camera store and inquired about the flash, I even printed the manual from your web site,but they know nothing about it.

What state did you buy your's in? and it was Ritz right? do you have any suggestions as to where I can find one?

Tom Pendleton

TomP My Gallery

jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources Charter MemberSun 04-Feb-01 03:38 AM
34280 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#16. "RE: Better Flash than the SB-28 for less than half the price..."
In response to Reply # 15

San Pedro Garza García, MX

LAST EDITED ON Feb-04-01 AT 05:55 AM (GMT)

This link might help a bit:
http://members3.clubphoto.com/larry255900/Budget_Lighting_Budget_Studio_Lighting/icons.phtml
and this other one too, for other aplications:
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=10081&a=167155
and then look into
Ritz Camera
then search for
brand: Quantaray
keyword: flash
or go directly by Catalog # 531660884
Have a great time
JRP
My profile
Previous photography stuff, before Nikonians:
A Brief Love Story

Have a great time
JRP (Founder & Administrator. Nikonian at the north-eastern Mexican desert) Gallery, Brief Love Story, The Team
Join the Silver, Gold and Platinum members that help this happen; upgrade. Join your personal web site to the Nikonians WebRing
Make sure you check our workshops at The Nikonians Academy and the product catalog of the Photo Pro Shop

Arturo Basic MemberSun 04-Feb-01 01:54 PM
81 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#18. "RE: Better Flash than the SB-28 for less than half the price..."
In response to Reply # 16

Santiago, CL

Speaking about alternatives for the very, very good SB-28 there is the former SB-26 which has very attractive features.

The catch is that a used SB-26 may cost very near to a new SB-28 so I would suggest a little research on the Sigma EF-430 Super which seems to me to look as a very attractive alternative to the SB-26/28. Take a look on

http://cg1.superpages.com/cgi-bin/php/bestbuys/prod?ProductId=PID3823

and let me know you opinion, since we all share some extra-caution-attitude for sigma stuff.

Jorge(Chile)

Jorge
Posting from Chile
Planet’s edge

Noah Phense Sun 04-Feb-01 04:35 AM

#17. "RE: Better Flash than the SB-28 for less than half the price..."
In response to Reply # 15

JRP is correct. Go to the Ritz site and punch in that catalog number. The view that comes up will be incorrect. But if you click the 'rotate and spin' button. That picture is the correct flash.

np

pauly99 Registered since 12th Mar 2002Wed 07-Feb-01 11:57 AM
24 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#19. "RE: Better Flash than the SB-28 for less than half the price..."
In response to Reply # 17

Montgomery, US

All, I placed the order through http://www.ritzcamera.com approx. one week ago. To make sure I will receive the Quantaray PZ-1 DSZ I then contacted customer service again using the web site. I received a post card in the mail yesterday asking if I was still interested in the order because the manufacturer had not supplied Ritz with the flash and there was a wait of at least two weeks before they expected to receive said flash. Anyway, my ship date is now 2/17/01 and I'm still as excited about getting the flash as I was a week ago. If you do order this flash, make sure you contact customer service to insure you will get the Quantaray PZ-1 DSZ and not the Quantaray PZ-1 TTL.

Pauly

Noah Phense Wed 07-Feb-01 04:55 PM

#20. "RE: Better Flash than the SB-28 for less than half the price..."
In response to Reply # 19

That's a big 10-4. Make sure the flash you order is the one with the two flash bulbs on it.

Back to reviewing this flash. I haven't had it long enough to give a full review. So I will give small reviews along the way.

I've had the flash now for a few months. I've shot a simple Birthday party. You know, the opening of the presents. Also, my girlfriend, my sister, and my niece got into a huge playful battle. More of a wrestling match. I wanted some pictures of my sister, she did not want her picture taken. I looked at my niece (her daughter) and said, "Get her." It didn't take long for my girlfriend to jump into the match to assist. I then proceeded to take about 10 shots, all within 15 seconds. The flash hit on every shot, with a "correct exposure" indication. And to boot, the flash was still ready to roll after I had taken those shots. The pictures came out great.

One of the assignments that I'm on are those pictures that I am doing for a book. I go about 30-40 miles from my house about once a week to take shots for the book.

The last shoot (last week), was outside around 8pm. Very dark, nothing but candles lighting the area. I used Ilford Super XP2 B&W C41. I will say that it was a bit difficult to focus in 99% darkness. But I managed. Most of the 36 shots are book worthy. Maybe I will post a few over in the 'pictures area'.

Nonetheless, I'm trying extreme lighting conditions for the flash. And even in complete darkness the flash did not need to do a FULL output. Next time I will be using the flash outdoors in full daylight with the subject 15 to 20 feet away (using it for fill). Those will be interesting, since that is one of my main reason for this flash.

So far, so good.

np

tomp Basic MemberWed 07-Feb-01 08:31 PM
1254 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#21. "RE: Better Flash than the SB-28 for less than half the price..."
In response to Reply # 17

QUEENSTOWN, US

tom pendleton

Noah

Just wanted to let you know I got my pz1-dsz yesterday and so far I like what I see,I spent the evening playing with it and reading the manual, it is a large flash but should be great for what I want to do I also bought two ms-1 slave flashes I am going to use with the flash for indoor portraits I think it should work great.

Just some information for those contemplating getting the pz1-dsz I went to my local Ritz and talked to the manager who I know personally, he didn't know anything about the flash but he made some calls and called me back and said he couldn't get a firm committment about when his store should be able to get one, but he suspected they were in the warehouse and ritz was waiting until they sold out of the regular pz1's to release the new ones, I turned around and called another ritz within 15 miles of this one and they had one in stock, so you might want to check around at other ritz's.

Thanks again for the information I think I will be Pleased, also let me pass along something I discovered last night on Nikon's web site, I went there to get specs on the sb-28 to compare to pz1-dsz and they have a new flash posted that was not there just days ago, it is a SB-50DX designed for Nikon cameras with built in flash,it can work with built in or as accessory with gn of 82 in combo with built in flash of n65 or n80 or gn of 72 when used as accessory, check it out!

Again thanks
TomP

TomP My Gallery

rec2k Basic MemberThu 29-Mar-01 11:13 PM
5 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#22. "RE: Better Flash than the SB-28 for less than half the price..."
In response to Reply # 21

Spoke with clerk at Camera's West in Seattle today re: this DSZ flash. He maintains that the Zoom feature does not work automatically with the N80. In other words, he says you must manually zoom the flash using the zoom button.

Did not have my camera with me, and there were no batteries in the flash anyway, so . . .can you confirm or deny his information?

Will the PZ1-DSZ auto zoom when I change focal lengths or not?

Also, does the flash use the Nikon "D" technology?

Thanks,

Richard Jones
Seattle

Noah Phense Fri 30-Mar-01 12:03 AM

#24. "RE: Better Flash than the SB-28 for less than half the price..."
In response to Reply # 22

First, be sure the flash is the PZ-1 "DSZ", and not the PZ-1. Once you are sure that it is the DSZ model, because it has DSZ printed right on it. Then to test the flash properly, you MUST have film in the camera.

Yes, the PZ-1 DSZ will 'autozoom' when you change focal lengths. Works great on both my 28-80 and 70-300. The flash has an autozoom range from 24-105.

As for the clerk, I think he needs a refresher class on the basics of camera operation.

Hope this helps.

© np

Noah Phense Thu 29-Mar-01 11:55 PM

#23. "RE: Better Flash than the SB-28 for less than half the price..."
In response to Reply # 21

Oops. Haven't been in here in a while. Post again after using the flash and viewing the results. Let us know how it's working for you...

Thanks,

© np

Hau Basic MemberThu 12-Jul-01 01:20 AM
2 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#25. "RE: Better Flash than the SB-28 for less than half the price..."
In response to Reply # 23

Hey,

Just to let you guys know that after some digging, I've found out that this Quantaray PZ-1 DSZ is actually a Promaster FTD-7000m.

I guess Ritz will now only carry the PZ-1 (non DSZ) made by Sunpak.

Hau

Noah Phense Thu 12-Jul-01 01:33 AM

#26. "RE: Better Flash than the SB-28 for less than half the price..."
In response to Reply # 25

True that, on the Promaster. Oh yeah, I have to post an update about my wonderful flash. Will do that soon. Been working on my website, finally got me a top level domain.

np

© np

Noah Phense Thu 02-Aug-01 07:07 PM

#27. "RE: Better Flash than the SB-28 for less than half the price..."
In response to Reply # 25

>Hey,
>
>Just to let you guys know
>that after some digging, I've
>found out that this Quantaray
>PZ-1 DSZ is actually a
>Promaster FTD-7000m.
>
>I guess Ritz will now only
>carry the PZ-1 (non DSZ)
>made by Sunpak.
>
>Hau

Hey Hau:

I received your email in reference to my studies on the PZ1 (Dual Swivel Zoom). I have used it now in both professional and personal applications and have found it to be flawless in exposing properly in Full TTL mode. With camera set to matrix metering, and using a D or Non-D type lens, the flash properly exposes the foreground with the background.

I even use a good-sized (blowup, balloon like) Photoflex Softbox on my flash head, which is cutting about a stop of light, and I still get WONDERFUL exposures.

Just recently I bought a Polaris Flash Meter (paid $229.00 +tax US), which I don’t know how I lived without. It makes for an awesome new tool in my arsenal. Now I can set my strobes up the way I like and set off the Flash Meter and wala, correct exposure…

Quantaray PZ1 DSZ, still love it… Oh I almost forgot to give you the bad news.

The only thing that the flash does not do is - if you attach it to the SU-4, you will not get TTL mode from it. The flash – when attached to the SU-4 bursts FULL POWER.

Which doesn’t bother me at all cause I use the SC-17..

© np

Hau Basic MemberFri 03-Aug-01 04:00 AM
2 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#28. "RE: Better Flash than the SB-28 for less than half the price..."
In response to Reply # 27

Thanks Noah, for the review.

Noah Phense Fri 03-Aug-01 12:48 PM

#29. "RE: Better Flash than the SB-28 for less than half the price..."
In response to Reply # 28

>Thanks Noah, for the review.

You are quite welcome.

© np

Noah Phense Thu 23-Aug-01 02:14 AM

#30. "N80 & 1 Awesome Speedlight"
In response to Reply # 0

Ah.. saw a few articles in here in reference to ppl with N80's asking about speedlights. I recommend this thread for those users.

Thanks, and enjoy!

© np

Forums Lobby MASTER YOUR TOOLS - Hardware & Software Nikon Speedlights & Lighting topic #1 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.