nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Better Flash than the SB-28 for less than half the price...

Fri 29-Dec-00 05:54 PM

LAST EDITED ON Dec-30-00 AT 11:09 PM (GMT)

I've put a little work into this area on my website because this flash cannot be found yet on the internet. If you do find something like it, it's probably the Quantaray - PZ-1 Series TTL Power Zoom Flash for Nikon.

This one is better. Here is the name on the manual:

Quantaray PZ-1 DSZ (dual, swivel, zoom)

Here is a link to my web site where you can read the actual manual.

http://home.cfl.rr.com/noahsark/index.html

Don't get me wrong. I will never dispute the Nikon name. Nor it's quality, durability, or reliability.

I'm creating an alternative for the people who aren't ready to spend $349.00 on a flash and that this flash is wonderful and worth it's weight. ($139.00)

As for myself, this flash will eventually become my backup flash as will this N80 once my F100 arrives.

This thread is running in the N80 Forum. Please pursue it there.

np

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Better Flash than the SB-28 for less than half the ...
Reply message N80 & 1 Awesome Speedlight

G