Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon Coolpix Users Group (Public) topic #10855
View in linear mode

Subject: "AW100 waterproof coolpix" Previous topic | Next topic
mamadonttake Registered since 23rd Nov 2012Sat 02-Feb-13 04:52 AM
1 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"AW100 waterproof coolpix"

US

Does anyone have experience with this model? It seems to blur unexpectedly.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Covey22 Moderator Expert in various fields including aviation photography Awarded for his contributions to the Resources and The Nikonian eZine Charter MemberMon 04-Feb-13 01:27 PM
10630 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: AW100 waterproof coolpix"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Hello and Welcome to Nikonians,

I would use Nikon View NX2 or your preferred software to look at your photos' EXIF information. It would be useful to know what shutter speed and ISO the camera was set for at the time of the blurry photos. Blur usually indicates too low a shutter speed to support handheld photos. That's ofen a sign that there's not enough light on the subject and you might need to add light (i.e., fire the on-board flash) or use a tripod, but start with the basics and look at the EXIF info first, then tell us what your shooting situation was like (where were you, time of day, available light at that moment, etc).

"Toodle-loo from Covey22!"

-Armando
Nikonians Team
Nikonians News - Fresh Everyday!

The Covey Blog!

My Plan:

Get out of the car.
Get closer to the subject.
Pick the right mid-tone this time.

See My Nikonians Gallery

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon Coolpix Users Group (Public) topic #10855 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.