Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon Coolpix Users Group (Public) topic #10816
View in linear mode

Subject: "P7700 hi speed bracketing" Previous topic | Next topic
davejm53 Registered since 16th Nov 2012Fri 21-Dec-12 11:38 AM
2 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"P7700 hi speed bracketing"

US

I've been using this camera for about 2 months and am 99.9% happy with it. I bought it to carry around as compared to my 50D. My problem just now is getting it to shoot RAW bracketed images in hi speed. When I make a change to the auto bracket, then go to change the shooting speed, it doesn't bracket, just shoots off a myriad of same exposure shots. Here is my biggest issue. I seem to have had a brain fart since I know I was able to do this on the second day I had the camera. On that day, I went thru all the uses I was looking for in it and was able to do this, now I can't.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

James23p Moderator Awarded for his wide variety of skills, a true generalist both in film and digital photography Nikonian since 25th Apr 2004Fri 28-Dec-12 06:16 PM
9475 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: P7700 hi speed bracketing"
In response to Reply # 0

Memphis, US

David sorry no one has answered you yet, I do not have a P7700 and my P7000 is on loan but a friend has a P7700 so I will check with him and see how you do this.

Jim

Share, Learn and Inspire
www.nikonians.org

I will use film until the last roll and last lab are gone. Go Navy

davejm53 Registered since 16th Nov 2012Sat 29-Dec-12 11:28 AM
2 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: P7700 hi speed bracketing"
In response to Reply # 1

US

Thanks Jim. I have been wondering if anyone uses this camera to bracket the way I hope to. I'be reverted to my trusted Canon more now since this camera is useless for me in this aspect.

Camerastores Registered since 30th Dec 2012Sun 30-Dec-12 06:12 PM
1 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: P7700 hi speed bracketing"
In response to Reply # 2
Sun 30-Dec-12 06:14 PM by Camerastores

US

I do not know much about P7700 thats I can not help you but I have nikon coolpix if you need any help for this then pls reply. more on http://best-point-and-shoot-cameras.com

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon Coolpix Users Group (Public) topic #10816 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.