Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon Coolpix Users Group (Public) topic #10743
View in linear mode

Subject: "P7700- Shipping date?" Previous topic | Next topic
jimbtoo Silver Member Nikonian since 01st Sep 2006Sun 16-Sep-12 11:48 AM
9 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"P7700- Shipping date?"

Canastota, US

Has anyone heard when the P7700 will be shipping?

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

jimbtoo Silver Member Nikonian since 01st Sep 2006Fri 28-Sep-12 12:14 PM
9 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: P7700- Shipping date?"
In response to Reply # 0

Canastota, US

Well I guess this has been answered.
Amazon is shipping today.

ScottChapin Moderator Awarded for his high level skills in various areas, including Aviation and Birds Photography Charter MemberFri 28-Sep-12 09:10 PM
8053 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: P7700- Shipping date?"
In response to Reply # 1

Powder Springs, US

Let us know how you like it!

Scott Chapin
Powder Springs, GA, USA
Nikonians Team Member

GolferChris68 Silver Member Nikonian since 29th Aug 2009Sun 30-Sep-12 08:57 PM
52 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: P7700- Shipping date?"
In response to Reply # 0

Jefferson, US

>Has anyone heard when the P7700 will be shipping?

Picked mine up from a local camera shop (located in northern VA) yesterday. They shop had received a large number of P7700 cameras, and had sold most of them the first day.

Regards,
Chris

--- http://www.pbase.com/cwhite3511 ---
--- My Nikonians gallery ---

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon Coolpix Users Group (Public) topic #10743 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.