nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon Coolpix Users Group (Public) topic #10742
View in linear mode

Subject: "Need Nikon alternative to S100" Previous topic | Next topic
Vlad_IT Silver Member Nikonian since 21st Sep 2011Sun 16-Sep-12 04:16 AM
1187 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Need Nikon alternative to S100"

US

Hi all:

I'm happy with P7000 more or less but it's not comera to cary every moment. today i was blown away by s100 from Canon. Is anything similar from NIkon at the moment? I need small size, light and RAW

Best regards,
Vlad

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

stevenchadg Registered since 22nd Jul 2012Sun 16-Sep-12 06:50 PM
6 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Need Nikon alternative to S100"
In response to Reply # 0

US

ok right now the only thing nikon has got is 2 camera that will do the same thing has the canon s100 but 1 does raw and 1 does not shot raw the nikon p310 is a wonderful camera it's small lightwight camera with a F/1.8 lens it has manuel controls but no raw i love this camera it great to travel with the outher is the nikon p7700 its a little bigger the compare this to the canon g12 but this nikon has raw shooting its small compact and shots great to. find a nikon dealer and see what feels right in your hands. i would try p310 first if your ok not shooting raw its just like the s100 small light and manuel controls its easy to learn and make amazing pictures and shoots hd 1080p video

stevenchadg Registered since 22nd Jul 2012Sun 16-Sep-12 06:55 PM
6 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Need Nikon alternative to S100"
In response to Reply # 0

US

also if u like to see what these camera pics looks like u can go to flicker and search p310 or nikon p310 and u can see what photos look like and the same things for the p7700 or the last year model p7000 which is almost the same camera its just last year model u can google photos the same way and see what pepole has took with these camera

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon Coolpix Users Group (Public) topic #10742 Previous topic | Next topic