Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D60/D50/D40 (Public) topic #9424
View in linear mode

Subject: "Wonky Thumpad?" Previous topic | Next topic
alembicbassman Registered since 30th Oct 2004Sat 05-Aug-06 04:22 PM
1331 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Wonky Thumpad?"

The North, GB

My thumpad is angled very slightly towards the right hand side of the back of the D50 rather than being parallel with the screen. It works OK, just wondered if they're all like that.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

tomdoc Registered since 22nd Feb 2006Sat 05-Aug-06 09:09 PM
5 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Wonky Thumpad?"
In response to Reply # 0

Newport Beach, US

Mine is like that too. It is ergonomic that way.

Tom "Doc" Dougherty

The Nikonian from the O.C.

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

odle2 Registered since 06th Nov 2005Tue 08-Aug-06 12:09 PM
195 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Wonky Thumpad?"
In response to Reply # 0

Lisburn, GB

Mine's the same. I'd say that's how they come!

Cheers!
Jessica

Listen to Nikonians NewsFlash!

Jessica L.Odell

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D60/D50/D40 (Public) topic #9424 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.