Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D60/D50/D40 (Public) topic #89
View in linear mode

Subject: "Posted my first DSLR pic..." Previous topic | Next topic
Quorthon Registered since 29th Oct 2005Sat 29-Oct-05 07:35 PM
5 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Posted my first DSLR pic..."

IL

Hi everyone!

Having extensively used the help and expertise from fellow Nikonians on this site, as well as ppl on DCRP, I finally got my new gear (D50 + Sigma 18-200), and you're all invited to share my excitement...

I'm sorry for cross-posting, but since I don't have upload privileges here, I will have to ask you to visit this link:

http://www.dcresource.com/forums/showthread.php?p=80607#post80607

Of course - everything I wrote there goes to everyone here on the very dear and much-missed-during-the-last-week Nikonians forums as well...

Thanx again everyone. I am sure I will keep on learning plenty. Another proud Nikonian is born.

Or Dubnov-Raz

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Or Dubnov-Raz
Nikon D50, Sigma 18-200, Nikon 50mm f/1.8
enjoying every minute of it!

Programmer: An Organism That Turns Coffee Into Software

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

paizhao Basic MemberSat 29-Oct-05 11:45 PM
28 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Posted my first DSLR pic..."
In response to Reply # 0

CA

Congrats on your new purchase. I know how excited you must be. You'll have lots of fun with your new toy. Soon you'll be eyeing all sorts of lenses and accessories.

--
Ed

--
Ed
http://paizhao.everythingec.com

AristonCC Registered since 28th Oct 2005Sun 30-Oct-05 01:51 AM
109 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Posted my first DSLR pic..."
In response to Reply # 1

Highland, US

Congrats! Isn't that the truth on the lens. The day I got my D50 I also picked up a Quantaray 70-300mm lens, and today I picked up a 11-18mm lens (got a pretty good deal on that one). Last night I got the SB-800. I have the equipment, now I need to learn how to use it all!!!

I like the photo! Nice self-portrait.

Here is my gallery of pics from my D50: http://www.freneticphoto.com/gallery/fb.php

Ariston Collander
http://www.aristonphotography.com
Living History Events and Costume Portraiture

Quorthon Registered since 29th Oct 2005Sun 30-Oct-05 04:40 AM
5 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Posted my first DSLR pic..."
In response to Reply # 2

IL

Hi guys, thanx for sharing the enthusiasm...

I am already waiting for the famed Nikon 50mm f/1.8 to arive at the store later this week and go pick it up. I really want to start getting those available light shallow DOF SLR-like pics I've always wanted...

Hope lens-mania doesn't set in too quick. Hope it hasn't set in already.

Best,
Or

Or Dubnov-Raz
Nikon D50, Sigma 18-200, Nikon 50mm f/1.8
enjoying every minute of it!

Programmer: An Organism That Turns Coffee Into Software

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D60/D50/D40 (Public) topic #89 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.