nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D60/D50/D40 (Public) topic #44602
View in linear mode

Subject: "Dusk and detail" Previous topic | Next topic
s2sailorlis_nikon Silver Member Nikonian since 19th Jun 2012Wed 13-Nov-13 10:15 PM
569 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Dusk and detail"

US

At dusk I happened to playing around and took a quick shot in the yard with my D50 and the nikkor 24-85g. In LR I was surprised how much detail I was able to pull out of this shot. It even captured the green canpoies of the playset in the distance.

Not bad for what some consider OLD technology!

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

excuse typos...via iPad....

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Floridian Silver Member Nikonian since 11th Feb 2007Thu 14-Nov-13 01:26 AM
2759 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Dusk and detail"
In response to Reply # 0

Tallahassee, Florida, US

Good illustration of the capabilities of the D50. I have a D300, but still use my D50 a fair amount. For many purposes, the results are just as good. Thanks for posting!

Randy

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D60/D50/D40 (Public) topic #44602 Previous topic | Next topic