nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
kimrpaige

Orlando, US
1 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
kimrpaige Registered since 12th Feb 2013
Tue 12-Feb-13 01:43 PM

Hello everyone, I am brand new to the Digital world. I had a Canon AE1 Program for years that I bought new in 82 and loved it. Now I finally went Digital and bought a used D60 mainly because a friend of mine years ago told me that the Nikon optics were the best. Anyhow I have a D60, and recently bought a Nikon 18-200 lens and just a few days ago a SB-600 speedlite. Wow what happened to just installing the flash and shooting. I got a 93 page instruction manual for the flash. I will have a ball trying to learn or re-learn photography. I am in my late 50's getting ready to retire and I think this is going to be a great hobby. I just found this site and just wanted to say thanks, I may have some questions later, so hopefully I will not be a bother. I am thinking of taking some local adult photo classes, I do not want to be a professional. Thanks again for looks like a great site. Kim

G