nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising
kimrpaige

Orlando, US
1 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
kimrpaige Registered since 12th Feb 2013
Tue 12-Feb-13 01:43 PM

Hello everyone, I am brand new to the Digital world. I had a Canon AE1 Program for years that I bought new in 82 and loved it. Now I finally went Digital and bought a used D60 mainly because a friend of mine years ago told me that the Nikon optics were the best. Anyhow I have a D60, and recently bought a Nikon 18-200 lens and just a few days ago a SB-600 speedlite. Wow what happened to just installing the flash and shooting. I got a 93 page instruction manual for the flash. I will have a ball trying to learn or re-learn photography. I am in my late 50's getting ready to retire and I think this is going to be a great hobby. I just found this site and just wanted to say thanks, I may have some questions later, so hopefully I will not be a bother. I am thinking of taking some local adult photo classes, I do not want to be a professional. Thanks again for looks like a great site. Kim

G