Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D60/D50/D40 (Public) topic #44435
View in linear mode

Subject: "Getting to know my D60" Previous topic | Next topic
Derek Mc Registered since 16th May 2012Wed 17-Oct-12 11:08 AM
29 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Getting to know my D60"

Stewarton, UK

I finally had a week on the Island of Arran as a small break that gave me the chance to wake early for sunrise shot's play with the Polarizing filter for water shots and chase down some wildlife, as well as the multitude of architectural and family pictures.

overall and in comparison to my sister in law's D3100 and Brother in laws Canon Eos 600D the little D60 aquitted herself with aplomb. Fast, instant of and ready for action the camera went out in freezing pre-sunrise temps and caught some amazing images.

I have still not scratched the surface of the genuine ability of the camera sticking to the settings on the dial rather than going commando gung ho! but so deeply impressed with it.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

Lolrogge Silver Member Nikonian since 13th Apr 2012Wed 17-Oct-12 09:20 PM
303 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Getting to know my D60"
In response to Reply # 0

Ayden, US

I have a D3000 and for a few weeks i had a D60. The D60 is older technology but I found it had slightly better IQ than my D3000. It is a very capable camera.

I am sure you will enjoy learning to use this camera.

Laverne

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D60/D50/D40 (Public) topic #44435 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.