Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D60/D50/D40 (Public) topic #44112
View in linear mode

Subject: "Nikon D40x Sensor Performance" Previous topic | Next topic
bclaff Silver Member Awarded for multiple contributions for the Resources Nikonian since 26th Oct 2004Sat 25-Feb-12 11:24 PM
9681 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Nikon D40x Sensor Performance"

Vancouver (WA USA not Canada), US

I'm in the process of updating my site to make sensor information more accessible.
You can see the result of my work so far in the top two links at my site.

I'm confident about the estimate I have for the D40x sensor performance but would prefer to have some real data.

All that is required is one raw test shot (NEF) per ISO of a particular test image.
There are two different tests so that's either 6 shots for one test or 12 for both.

If you're willing to contribute then please send me an email.

Bill

Visit me at My site

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

bclaff Silver Member Awarded for multiple contributions for the Resources Nikonian since 26th Oct 2004Tue 06-Mar-12 04:21 AM
9681 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Nikon D40x Sensor Performance"
In response to Reply # 0

Vancouver (WA USA not Canada), US

I'm all set.

Visit me at My site

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D60/D50/D40 (Public) topic #44112 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.