nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D60/D50/D40 (Public) topic #43999
View in linear mode

Subject: "Weird problem with my D40" Previous topic | Next topic
dyerg Registered since 04th Dec 2011Sun 04-Dec-11 05:36 PM
1 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Weird problem with my D40"

UK

Hi there. I have an odd problem with my D40 where if I leave it switched off for a couple of hours it won't switch back on again until I use the hard reset button in the USB compartment.

After a reset the camera can be switched off and on again no problem. But leave it a while and it's dead again.

I've tried a new battery and cleaned the lens/SD Card/battery connections with IPA.

Anyone had a problem like this? It's really frustrating

Many thanks

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D60/D50/D40 (Public) topic #43999 Previous topic | Next topic