nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D60/D50/D40 (Public) topic #43742
View in linear mode

Subject: "D50 bracketing" Previous topic | Next topic
CaboWabo Registered since 24th Jun 2011Fri 24-Jun-11 09:01 AM
2 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"D50 bracketing"

US

Hi I am new to this forum I was wondering if there was a way to bracket the D50 to do more than three exposures so far I have only been able to figure out max three thanks for anyone that can help .

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

nightcat Registered since 05th Mar 2006Sun 26-Jun-11 04:45 PM
1040 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: D50 bracketing"
In response to Reply # 0

LaCrosse,WI, US

The D50 only auto brackets 3 shots. It could be worse and not auto bracket at all. Or only do 3 shots at +- 1 ev. I'm just being in a glass half full mood today.

Kraig

"The wisest follow their own directions" -Euripides
"I thought there would be more elephants" -C. Columbus

CaboWabo Registered since 24th Jun 2011Wed 29-Jun-11 08:32 AM
2 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: D50 bracketing"
In response to Reply # 1

US

Thanks Craig for the info you are right could be worse

davidd1833 Silver Member Nikonian since 26th Feb 2006Sun 03-Jul-11 07:18 AM
438 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: D50 bracketing"
In response to Reply # 2

Sydney, AU

One thing you can try, is to set exposure compensation to say -1, take a 3 shot bracket at 1 stop apart, then change exposure compensation to +2 and take 3 more. You will have exposures at -2, -1,0 +1, +2 and +3.

David

My Gallery

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

blw Moderator Awarded for his high level of expertise in various areas Nikonian since 18th Jun 2004Sun 03-Jul-11 03:56 PM
26897 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#4. "RE: D50 bracketing"
In response to Reply # 3

Richmond, US

And you can certainly shoot any kind of bracket you like in M mode.

_____
Brian... a bicoastal Nikonian and Team Member

My gallery is online. Comments and critique welcomed any time!

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D60/D50/D40 (Public) topic #43742 Previous topic | Next topic