nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

D60 - How to Show image preview WHILE tethered via USB

SheHasMySpleen

Mill Creek, US
4 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
SheHasMySpleen Registered since 19th May 2011
Thu 19-May-11 04:09 AM

Hello! This is my first post, and ive spent most of the evening scouring, so I hope this isnt a repeat.

the short of it: I need to review the last shot taken by the d60 (externally, but it doesnt work on the camera's built-in LCD either) while tethered to a PC via USB. the last-picture-shot only displays (again, on built-in LCD or external monitor) when the camera is not tethered. Does anyone know how to get this to work? to reiterate, the image preview works, and the custom settings work fine, but as soon as you tether the camera to a pc, the lcd only display settings, and not the photo.

what im doing, to help from the workarounds that wont work: subjects use the remote and snap their own photos, and i have an LCD monitor that displays their last shot. I also have the d60 tethered to my PC so i can print out the subject's best photo for them AND run a slideshow on ANOTHER monitor of the best shots taken that night. right now since theres NO WAY i can go without tethering the PC, the subjects cant see what theyre shooting, but i really want to get this to work! ...especially since i just spent $10 on the adapter cable, $32 on the rca to vga converter, and $30 for a monitor stand

any help will be appreciated it! thanks!

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: D60 - How to Show image preview WHILE tethered via ...

G