Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D60/D50/D40 (Public) topic #43451
View in linear mode

Subject: "D50 Display problem" Previous topic | Next topic
spazchicken Registered since 08th Jan 2011Sat 08-Jan-11 12:58 PM
2 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"D50 Display problem"

Charlotte, US

Hey guys. I have a slight problem with my D50 and since I don't have the manual and could not find it in the downloadable version, I thought I'd ask you guys.

The problem:
Whenever I take an image there is a info display chart over my preview image on the LCD screen. The chart just lists info about the camera and photo, but it will not go away. I've clicked through every screen of the options menu and see no way to turn it off. It just stays there. I'm sure it's just a display setting that got tweaked somehow.

Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated! It's making me crazy.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

aolander Silver Member Nikonian since 15th Sep 2006Sat 08-Jan-11 01:43 PM
3201 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: D50 Display problem"
In response to Reply # 0

Nevis, US

When an image is displayed, use the "up/down" arrows on the multi-selector button on the back to scroll through the image information.

Alan

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

MEMcD Moderator In depth knowledge in various areas Nikonian since 24th Dec 2007Sat 08-Jan-11 09:32 PM
25740 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: D50 Display problem"
In response to Reply # 0

US

Hi Richard,

Welcome to Nikonians!
As stated above use the up/down keys on the multi-selector to change the display information.
Here is a pdf version of the D50 Users Manual .
Good Luck and Enjoy your Nikons!

Best Regards,
Marty

spazchicken Registered since 08th Jan 2011Mon 10-Jan-11 01:13 PM
2 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: D50 Display problem"
In response to Reply # 2
Mon 10-Jan-11 01:14 PM by spazchicken

Charlotte, US

Thanks guys! I actually found it about 5 min after making my post! But thanks again for your prompt responses.

-rick

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D60/D50/D40 (Public) topic #43451 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.