Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D60/D50/D40 (Public) topic #43090
View in linear mode

Subject: "yellow graph on LCD screen" Previous topic | Next topic
bc4844 Registered since 10th Sep 2010Fri 10-Sep-10 11:42 PM
1 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"yellow graph on LCD screen"

US

Hi All,

I have a D50 and some how have turned on a graph of some
kind that is super imposed on the LCD screen when I am
taking or looking at photo's. There are 4 sections in red
and the graph is in solid yellow. I can not figure how I
turned it on or how to turn it off. Help ?

Thanks, Brent

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

rikewoo Registered since 23rd Nov 2007Sat 11-Sep-10 12:03 PM
72 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: yellow graph on LCD screen"
In response to Reply # 0

GB

Normally with something like this if you operate the 4 way button on the right of the camera up or down it will cycle through various menus and you can turn off the grid.

Otherwise look in the instruction manual for Grids/Histogram, and operation.

Of course this may be a different operation to my D40x. But give it a try.
Ken

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D60/D50/D40 (Public) topic #43090 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.