nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

BIG PROBLEM on D60 Horizontal Line on my images advice please

lon3lyone

US
4 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
lon3lyone Registered since 01st Dec 2009
Wed 02-Dec-09 03:00 AM

Hi everyone, my name is Tony and I would like some opinions on what this might be and if this is going to cost me a grip of money to repair. I just recently noticed a greenish horizontal line (banding?) going across my images, here is the link/image

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v331/lon3lyone/DSC_2942.jpg

original and cropped for better view
http://www.dangcreations.com/DSC_2942.JPG

The line is near the top about 1/8 of a way down.

this appears in all of my images (RAW or JPEG), its visible in my LCD display on my camera as well by zooming in. I just noticed it today after taking some night time pictures. I thought it was just recently, but I looked back to all my past photos, THEY ALL HAVE IT. It is just more apparent now for some reason. The higher the ISO the more visible the line is. Its in the same spot on every images that I have.

I got the camera last year 08 in July... I should of caught this a few months back but it wasn't as apparent as it is now. I just examined all my pictures for the past year and it is clearly there. I believe my warranty has expired.. any help or suggest in fixing this problem? I have a few little events to go to this month and I need it for night time shots but the horizontal line is just killing the images..

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: BIG PROBLEM on D60 Horizontal Line on my images adv...

G