nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

Why SDhc 4 gig Card only shows 520 available shots - Help

romster

US
4 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
romster Registered since 18th Jan 2009
Sun 18-Jan-09 12:37 AM

I just purchased a Nikon D60 and loving it. decided to purchase a larger capacity Transend 4gig SD card. The current SD card I have is SanDisk 2gig and it shows 520 available shots after I format the 2gig SD. I put the new 4gig SDhc card and format it. After formating I exited the menu. The available shot still shows 520. Is this normal? Did I formated it wrong? Is there a setting that I have to enable in order for the 4gig SDhc to show more than 520 shots? I need help on this manner. Or do I need to by a SanDisk 4gig Sdhc? Any help is apriciated.

Regards
Rom

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: Why SDhc 4 gig Card only shows 520 available shots ...

G