nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D60/D50/D40 (Public) topic #31702
View in linear mode

Subject: "travel case for my gear" Previous topic | Next topic
mdel747 Registered since 10th Jul 2008Sun 31-Aug-08 08:45 AM
83 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"travel case for my gear"

US

well i needed a rugged case for my gear as it will be strapped down to a 4 wheeler at times ,

i came up with a SKB case ,it started out a Dj CD case ,I pulled every thing out of it and added my own foam layers with 4 layers of 3/8 on the bottom then the 5-pound foam that i cut out for the equipment ,, i still have to get my tie down rings that i will put on the sides,,

what do you think should work ,

I still have room in the case for the next camera body i get along with the d40x

Attachment #1, (jpg file)

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

mdel747 Registered since 10th Jul 2008Sun 31-Aug-08 08:46 AM
83 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: travel case for my gear"
In response to Reply # 0
Sun 31-Aug-08 08:49 AM by mdel747

US

Before i cut out for the 50mm lens connected to the camera

mdel747 Registered since 10th Jul 2008Sun 31-Aug-08 08:47 AM
#2. "RE: travel case for my gear"
In response to Reply # 1
Sun 31-Aug-08 06:39 PM by mdel747

US

mdel747 Registered since 10th Jul 2008Sun 31-Aug-08 05:49 PM
#3. "RE: travel case for my gear"
In response to Reply # 2

US

mods might want to move this to the case and bag thread

i didn't see it until to late

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D60/D50/D40 (Public) topic #31702 Previous topic | Next topic