Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D60/D50/D40 (Public) topic #26
View in linear mode

Subject: "Any chance of recovering old topics?" Previous topic | Next topic
Curtisj2 Silver Member Nikonian since 28th Oct 2005Fri 28-Oct-05 06:32 PM
207 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
"Any chance of recovering old topics?"

Minneapolis, US

Are we starting this forum from scratcht after the big meltdown???

I really missed this place!

Curtis

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Any chance of recovering old topics?
Covey22 Moderator
28th Oct 2005
MINGZNIKONIAN
28th Oct 2005
R_M_B
29th Oct 2005
avm247 Moderator
29th Oct 2005
jrp Administrator
29th Oct 2005
Aleks
29th Oct 2005
Shred
29th Oct 2005

Covey22 Moderator Expert in various fields including aviation photography Awarded for his contributions to the Resources and The Nikonian eZine Charter MemberFri 28-Oct-05 07:45 PM
10775 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Any chance of recovering old topics?"
In response to Reply # 0

US

We're still attempting to recover more information. But, it's also an opportunity to start fresh.

"Toodle-loo from Covey22!"

-Armando
Nikonians Team
Nikonians News - Fresh Everyday!

The Covey Blog!

My Plan:

Get out of the car.
Get closer to the subject.
Pick the right mid-tone this time.

See My Nikonians Gallery

MINGZNIKONIAN Registered since 28th Oct 2005Fri 28-Oct-05 10:20 PM
437 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: Any chance of recovering old topics?"
In response to Reply # 1

Regina, CA

it seems only the D50 forum are flush out~~

MINGZCAN

http://www.pbase.com/mingzcan

R_M_B Registered since 18th Jan 2003Sat 29-Oct-05 01:52 AM
481 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Any chance of recovering old topics?"
In response to Reply # 1

San Jose, US

How can you posibly consider starting "fresh" an opportunity?

Richard

Richard

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

avm247 Moderator Awarded for high skills in documentary architecture and aviation photography Charter MemberSat 29-Oct-05 02:06 AM
18536 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: Any chance of recovering old topics?"
In response to Reply # 3

Rancho Cordova, US

Richard,

For us at Nikonians, it is an opportunity to start anew and make corrections where they are needed. For a detailed information as to what happened, please see Bo's anchored post here.

Yes, the loss of threads is unfortunate and not due to any error on any part by the Owners, Administrators or Volunteers at Nikonians. Nikonians will recover. Thank you for concern and support.

Anthony

The Moderator Page and My Gallery
"Eliminate the unnecessary and focus on the substance." (Tommy Ramone of the Ramones)

Anthony

The Moderator Page and My Gallery
The important things in life are simple; the simple things are hard.

jrp Administrator JRP is one of the co-founders, has in-depth knowledge in various areas. Awarded for his contributions for the Resources Charter MemberSat 29-Oct-05 02:36 AM
34758 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: Any chance of recovering old topics?"
In response to Reply # 0

San Pedro Garza García, MX

If an opportunity existed we would have exploited it.
Unfortunately all went into molten lava.
Let's re-populate this forum now.

Have a great time
JRP (Founder & Administrator. Nikonian at the north-eastern Mexican desert) Gallery, Brief Love Story, The Team
Join the Silver, Gold and Platinum members that help this happen; upgrade. Join your personal web site to the Nikonians WebRing
Make sure you check our workshops at The Nikonians Academy and the product catalog of the Photo Pro Shop

Aleks Registered since 29th Oct 2005Sat 29-Oct-05 10:01 PM
132 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#6. "RE: Any chance of recovering old topics?"
In response to Reply # 5

Calgary, CA

Its kind of a bummer that it crashed, there was alot of good info here! I had to re-register though, so I'm really starting from scratch!! I don't know why my user ended up non existant!

D80 | MB-D80 Grip | Nikkor 50mm f1.8D | Nikkor 85mm f1.8D | Nikkor 18-70mm f 3.5/4.6G ED | Nikkor 70-300mm f 4/5.6G ED | Tamron 90mm f 2.8 Macro | Nikon SB-600

Shred Registered since 28th Oct 2005Sat 29-Oct-05 10:49 PM
193 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#7. "RE: Any chance of recovering old topics?"
In response to Reply # 6

FI

I had to re-register too, it seems that all recently registered were lost as well.
It's a shame that all the D50 information was lost but forums will revive...eventually.

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D60/D50/D40 (Public) topic #26 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.