nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

Home Forums Articles Galleries News Workshops Shop Recommended
members
All members Wiki Contests Vouchers Apps Newsletter THE NIKONIAN™ Magazines Podcasts Fundraising

XP Drivers for the D40 - New to the forum, btw

minigts

US
1 posts

Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author
minigts Registered since 29th Jun 2007
Fri 29-Jun-07 04:07 PM

For some reason my computer is not recognizing my camera and I don't have the CD with the drivers for the camera. I tried looking on Nikon's site, but NONE of the files I tried to download are working.

I am fairly knowledgeable on getting things to work, driver related, so I am pretty sure it is a matter of not being able to locate the driver.

Does anyone know if a source to download this file or could someone post a link for the file or send it to me? It's not critical I get the driver before I head home, but I was hoping to. :|

And I'm new to the forum, but have searched for driver links previously posted and didn't find anything. Hopefully this isn't a repost.

Thanks,

minigts

Subject
ID
Reply message RE: XP Drivers for the D40 - New to the forum, btw

G