nikonians

Even though we ARE Nikon lovers,we are NOT affiliated with Nikon Corp. in any way.

| |
Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Print Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D60/D50/D40 (Public) topic #16106
View in linear mode

Subject: "Why Not Separate D50 and D40 Forums?" Previous topic | Next topic
clarknj_1234 Registered since 25th Feb 2006Mon 19-Mar-07 02:44 AM
322 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Why Not Separate D50 and D40 Forums?"

Pittsburgh, US

I don't know if this was covered in the past but I wonder why the D40 forum was combined with the D50 forum. There are enough differences in the cameras to warrant separate forums.

Does anyone else feel this way or am I all wet?

Happy D50 owner,

Nigel - A Nikonian from Moon

My Nikonians Gallery

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Replies to this topic

K1W1 Registered since 19th Nov 2005Mon 19-Mar-07 04:28 AM
979 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Why Not Separate D50 and D40 Forums?"
In response to Reply # 0

Melbourne, AU

There was discussion about this when the D40 was first released. I suspect that you are on a loser here especially now that the D50 is obsolete and the volumes of new owner type D50 questions will start to diminish.
I'd like a separate forum as well but if that happens there would have to be forums for every single camera body and that will get very unwieldy over time.

Alert Print | Reply | Quote | Top

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D60/D50/D40 (Public) topic #16106 Previous topic | Next topic