Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D60/D50/D40 (Public) topic #14314
View in linear mode

Subject: "When will ACR process D40 RAW?" Previous topic | Next topic
drossi Registered since 19th Feb 2002Sat 20-Jan-07 07:12 PM
423 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"When will ACR process D40 RAW?"

Apex, US

Anyone know?

Dave Rossi
Nikonian from NC
www.eyesushi.com

Dave Rossi
Nikonian from NC
www.eyesushi.smugmug.com

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic

sillyconguru Registered since 31st Oct 2005Sat 20-Jan-07 09:39 PM
1915 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: When will ACR process D40 RAW?"
In response to Reply # 0

GB

Probably when ACR v4 comes out.

hwdx347 Silver Member Charter MemberSat 20-Jan-07 10:46 PM
6273 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#2. "RE: When will ACR process D40 RAW?"
In response to Reply # 0

Maumelle, US

It appears that Adobe isn't providing anymore ACRs for CS2. You will have to purchase CS3 in a few months or download the free Beta version that's available on their site now. You need a valid licensed copy of CS2 to do this because you'll need to enter your CS2 srial number into their site to gain a validation number for CS3. CS3 is the only version that will open NEFs from the D40.

Hedley
Originally from Merthyr Tydfil, Wales -- now in Arkansas

Visit my Nikonians gallery.

bclaff Silver Member Awarded for multiple contributions for the Resources Nikonian since 26th Oct 2004Sun 21-Jan-07 12:28 AM
9681 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: When will ACR process D40 RAW?"
In response to Reply # 0

Vancouver (WA USA not Canada), US

Dave,

There are numerous ways around this including D40Hack on my site.

Bill

Visit me at My site

drossi Registered since 19th Feb 2002Sun 21-Jan-07 02:47 AM
423 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#4. "RE: When will ACR process D40 RAW?"
In response to Reply # 3

Apex, US

Thanks. I'll try it.

Dave Rossi
Nikonian from NC
www.eyesushi.com

Dave Rossi
Nikonian from NC
www.eyesushi.smugmug.com

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D60/D50/D40 (Public) topic #14314 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.