Go to a  "printer friendly" view of this message which allow an easy print Printer-friendly copy Go to the page which allows you to send this topic link and a message to a friend Email this topic to a friend
Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D60/D50/D40 (Public) topic #142
View in linear mode

Subject: "Will there be any D50 Workshops??" Previous topic | Next topic
AristonCC Registered since 28th Oct 2005Mon 31-Oct-05 06:40 PM
109 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
"Will there be any D50 Workshops??"

Highland, US

Does anyone know if there will be any D50 workshops in the Los Angeles area? I read the info on the D70 workshops, and was hoping that something similar for the D50 would be in my area. I have an SB-800 flash and would love to learn how to optimize its use on my D50 (and learn more about the D50 itself). I figure classes with a guru would be the best method!

Ariston Collander
http://www.aristonphotography.com
Living History Events and Costume Portraiture

Alert Printer-friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Replies to this topic
Subject Author Message Date ID
Reply message RE: Will there be any D50 Workshops??
avm247 Moderator
31st Oct 2005
baggss11
02nd Nov 2005
AristonCC
02nd Nov 2005
baggss11
02nd Nov 2005
avm247 Moderator
02nd Nov 2005

avm247 Moderator Awarded for high skills in documentary architecture and aviation photography Charter MemberMon 31-Oct-05 06:46 PM
18501 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#1. "RE: Will there be any D50 Workshops??"
In response to Reply # 0

Rancho Cordova, US

I don't know what the new workshop schedule will be like for the next year but as soon as that is determined, we will make an official announcement.

Anthony

The Moderator Page and My Gallery
"Eliminate the unnecessary and focus on the substance." (Tommy Ramone of the Ramones)

Anthony

The important things in life are simple; the simple things are hard.

baggss11 Registered since 29th Oct 2005Wed 02-Nov-05 02:47 AM
10 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#2. "RE: Will there be any D50 Workshops??"
In response to Reply # 1

Ventura, US

Thanks. I also live in the greater LA area and would like to attend something like this....

New Nikon D50 owner

AristonCC Registered since 28th Oct 2005Wed 02-Nov-05 02:52 AM
109 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#3. "RE: Will there be any D50 Workshops??"
In response to Reply # 2

Highland, US

If anything, I'm definitely looking forward to the Nikon School coming up in January...anyone else going from the LA area?

Ariston Collander
http://www.aristonphotography.com
Living History Events and Costume Portraiture

baggss11 Registered since 29th Oct 2005Wed 02-Nov-05 02:56 AM
10 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profileClick to send message via AOL IM
#4. "RE: Will there be any D50 Workshops??"
In response to Reply # 3

Ventura, US

Don't know anything about it. Have any details or links you can share?

New Nikon D50 owner

avm247 Moderator Awarded for high skills in documentary architecture and aviation photography Charter MemberWed 02-Nov-05 05:26 AM
18501 posts Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Linkedin    Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this authorClick to view this author's profile
#5. "RE: Will there be any D50 Workshops??"
In response to Reply # 4

Rancho Cordova, US

Have a look at this post for info on the Nikon School.

Anthony

"Eliminate the unnecessary and focus on the substance." (Tommy Ramone of the Ramones)

Anthony

The important things in life are simple; the simple things are hard.

Forums Lobby GET TO KNOW YOUR CAMERA & MASTER IT Nikon D60/D50/D40 (Public) topic #142 Previous topic | Next topic

Take the Nikonians Tour and learn more about being a Nikonian Wiki /FAQ /Help Listen to our MP3 photography radio channels Find anything on Nikon and imaging technology - fast!

Copyright © Nikonians 2000, 2014
All Rights Reserved

Nikonians®, NikoScope® and NikoniansAcademy™ are trademarks owned by Nikonians.org.
Nikon®, Nikonos® and Nikkor® are registered trademarks of Nikon Corporation.